The online racing simulator
So how do you think keyboarders will do with the BF1?
Honestly, I think it's gonna be quite a headache for some folks out there. 750 BHP, rear wheel drive and 600 kilograms... illepall

I'm getting money for a decent PC, a good wheel and the S2 license myself.
erm...i drive with mouse, wont be easy for me as well.
It will be impossible to drive with kb. FO8 already is.
#4 - ajp71
I'm sure there will still be someone faster than me using keyboard
#5 - SamH
Villeneuve seems to do okay on a keyboard. He didn't crash on his way to the check-in, anyway!
Quote from zeugnimod :It will be impossible to drive with kb. FO8 already is.

I'd think FO8 would FO8 would be little easier to drive with the updated physics. Not much, but a little.

But then again, any form of driving (yes, not playing) LFS with kb is blasphemy!
Quote from Qurpiz :I'd think FO8 would be little easier to drive with the updated physics. Not much, but a little.

But then again, any form of driving (yes, not playing) LFS with kb is blasphemy!

I'll buy a wheel when I have a PC up to the task.

800 Mhz isn't exactly cutting-edge technology nowadays, isn't it?
#8 - Lible
Well, I guess the Traction Control wil help alot.
#9 - JJ72
Villeneuve likes his throttle to be an ON/OFF switch, so that ain't much of a surprise

I think most Kbers will do fine actually.
I think......... it will be awsome
Perfect for some good stuntdriving, specially at SO Classic

illepall

Don't make me think yet how I'm planning to race with that car, or I'm getting depressive before I even can start playing with it...

Oh well... won't be a KB car for sure, we'll see how it go's...
I always have a wheel to race with.

naaaah joking about the last one, muhahahaha

Look up KingNothing on LFSW. Low 1:04's at BLGP with kb.
Quote from Qurpiz : any form of driving (yes, not playing) LFS with kb is blasphemy!

:slap:

Shame on you !
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr !
Quote from bal00 :Look up KingNothing on LFSW. Low 1:04's at BLGP with kb.

BL GP FO8 ?
Can't see a hotlap from him there..
Offline ?
Hmm yes, I know also some ways to go a lot faster offline, e.g: draft, shortcut, using different controller offline (never mentioned anywhere he did that pb then with a kb my friend )

See, not as simple as it seems.

edit: have to mention, I'm not doubting at his kb quality's! I've respect for him.
I've raced with him, he actually is that fast without tricks.

nah...im just about 5 secs behind wr on few tracks with mouse.
so...i guess it wont be impossible but i wont drive it on any other track than oval...
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :i guess it wont be impossible but i wont drive it on any other track than oval...

oval isn't a racetrack, it's just a one damn long turn illepall

well I think FO8 isn't the hardest car in LFS to drive with kb, at least it's quite predictable
Quote from Tukko :oval isn't a racetrack, it's just a one damn long turn illepall

lmao... at least there i can rip ppl
the keyboarders and mouse drivers will certainly be the ones who get to feel the pun in "wanna go for a spin" the most
i started driving again a few days ago with mouse (my wheel broke 6 months ago) and im finding it pretty hard with the S2 cars (only ever used mouse in S1) and i doubt i will be able to drive the F1 the world is a safer place!
#20 - wE1l
Quote from Marty502 :Honestly, I think it's gonna be quite a headache for some folks out there. 750 BHP, rear wheel drive and 600 kilograms... illepall

I'm getting money for a decent PC, a good wheel and the S2 license myself.

HI Marty! Is there any chance your the same marty at planetf1 forum?

Anyway hope your upgrade plan goes well!
Quote from wE1l :HI Marty! Is there any chance your the same marty at planetf1 forum?

Anyway hope your upgrade plan goes well!

You bet I'm the same Marty. See the country flag? Chilean all the way.

Thanks!
#22 - wE1l
Quote from Marty502 :You bet I'm the same Marty. See the country flag? Chilean all the way.

Thanks!

Your welcome mate, playing with a wheel will make you love racing sims even more, although there will alway be keyboard geeks.
#23 - robt
Should be fine with KB, well, i hope it will be! apologies in advance for collisions as i do doughnuts at the start.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG