The online racing simulator
Facebook beeing shit?
(17 posts, started )
Facebook beeing shit?
Lately I have struggeled a lot to log on Facebook. Most of the day I get message that my user account is not aviable, the few times it works I can swear that it will go down withing 4 hours..

Anyone having these same problems, any solutions or anything I can do?
#2 - J@tko
I just keep mine logged in constantly - saves me actually having to remember my username and password
But so am I doing But tells it down for maintance every darn time I try to log in, effing frustrating sometimes. It's ok it's maintance, but not 8 hours each day come on
Since when was Facebook not shit?
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Since when was Facebook not shit?

+1

I will never, ever, understand how someone can get addicted to it.. What the hell is there to do?
It's not like I am addicted to it, but it's a tool to communicate with some people I like to keep in touch with, and I really wanted to speak to one speciall now, but then Facebook just slaps may face and says "screw you"
-
(Riders Motion) DELETED by Riders Motion : vvdf
#7 - th84
Well FB is used only for communication, you can leave a message to someone if you dont have the cellphone of that person and such..
Quote from chanoman315 :Well FB is used only for communication, you can leave a message to someone if you dont have the cellphone of that person and such..

That's how it works in principle, but people just use it to be silly, and do "HOW WELL DO U KNO ME" quizzes.

Friends should meet and do stuff, not type to each other on the PC, if you know what I mean.

Thing is, 90% of the friends anyone has on FB aren't actually thier friends. Chances are, it's thier friends-friends-sisters-cousins-sister or something. I have a Myspace and only made it so my internet buddies from when I played MS knew a bit about me as I don't really tell much, so I just wrote it once in there so I didn't have to reply.

I have like, 15 friends on there. You may say "hahahah loser" (and I'd agree!) but I know everyone who is on there first hand. I could easily have 200+ friends if I accepted all the random ones I got.
Facebook has been great for me, tracking down old school friends and stuff, i wouldn't be going out for drinks and such with them now if it weren't for social networking site's like FB.
I do see some people going overboard with it though so i can see where you're coming from.
I have just over 100 friends on there, and apart from the 5 or 6 guys on there from LFS, i have met every single one, and still meet a very large majority of them. Just because someone has a lot of friends on there doesn't mean that they don't meet up with them...
Quote from th84 :

You had me at hello.

Your a slut, be quiet allready!

And agree with Gfresh, meeting old friends on the site is awesome. But I hate the ones that spams you with invites to join retarded groups or take silly quizess.
I like Facebook
Facebook, more like f--king Faceache. Always runs shite for me. Someone wants to throw virtual fruit at me, or poke me with something, or get me to add some retarded feature that does precisely nothing exciting at all.
Haha, just wait til you get spammed by " You can now send pokemons again!!" , or movie quizzes, or hot quizess, not to mention the "funwall, "wall" , "best friend wall", "video wall" jesus.. think I got 4-5 walls while I use 1 at most lol.

But despite that, as communcate tool it's great.
Quote from danthebangerboy :Facebook, more like f--king Faceache. Always runs shite for me. Someone wants to throw virtual fruit at me, or poke me with something, or get me to add some retarded feature that does precisely nothing exciting at all.

I don't use it for any of those stupid things, it's a tool I use to keep in contact with people
I've had it since the days when you could only sign up with a university email address and have never had any problems with spam stuff. Only add people you trust I guess.

Haven't had any connection problems with it lately tbh, maybe try clearing your cache etc.
What is this Feis... Bawk... you keep talking about?

Facebook beeing shit?
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG