The online racing simulator
Can someone make me this? [LX wheel texture]
Hi there guys i am after a steering wheel for the lx6 or all of the cars if possible. What i would really like would be this wheel and the dials behind but i dont know if the dials are possible, link belllow.
http://www.pistonheads.com/pics/news/18581/tn27-L.jpg

I would be gratefull if someone could have a go
cheeRS
#2 - popsy
and what car are you expecting that to work for?
Quote from popsy :and what car are you expecting that to work for?

guess your sig suits you
#5 - popsy
lol. woooops. *thinks of an excuse* i jus woke up okay!. musnt have read it right, aweellz.
#6 - RS1T
Quote from apollo1600 :Hi there guys i am after a steering wheel for the lx6 or all of the cars if possible. What i would really like would be this wheel and the dials behind but i dont know if the dials are possible, link belllow.
http://www.pistonheads.com/pics/news/18581/tn27-L.jpg

I would be gratefull if someone could have a go
cheeRS

It is possible to put the RS logo on the wheel, but it is not possible to change the wheel shape. The dials are likewise impossible
oh ok thanks for your help is there anyone who is able to do this for me?(put the rs badge on wheel)
#8 - RS1T
The picture in the link has died, also do you have any better (hi res and head on) pictures of the logo? If so, i can make it
anyluck with this project?
#11 - RS1T
It stands for Rally Sport, Ford produced alot of cars under the Name RS and most famous being the RS Cosworth, but they also produced cars such as RS2000, RS1800,RS200 the banned group b rally car

Ford Enthusiast lol
very nice like it indeed any more pics?
#14 - RS1T
Not atm, on my laptop. I will do a second version, and release it soon, probably this evening.
is it done?
I did this ages ago but never finished as I don't have the right font and couldn't be bothered drawing the text instead...I could finish it if you still need one?

yep im stil after one that would be great
Here you go...
Attached images
Untitled-1.jpg
Attached files
Cromowheel2.dds - 42.8 KB - 199 views
Beano already has the right font/logo on his so I won't bother

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG