Very Very Weird:
(6 posts, started )
Very Very Weird:
Hi,
I am the manager of Experion Racing Team. At the moment we have a server provided by Experion. Although they are closing, our server is still running until our payment runs out which is the end of march some time..
I run a league on the server with a few others, we have now setup another league to run along in the same server too. I have never had a problem with any insim connecting to the server, or the server itself.
For our new league, we need to run an insim to control restrictions. So I choose Airio Free insim. I have seen this run in many servers and its great.
Every time i try to connect Airio to the server it says, Insim : Passowrd does not match your multiplayer password. At the start we taught it was the config of the insim itself, but i have tried 3 other insims since and i get the same problem with each one.
The creator of Airio , EQ Worry is a friend of mine , and he was trying to set it all up , he of course has alot of experience with insims as he created airio and he said its very very strange.
Anybody have this same problem? Or better again know the sloution?
I'm waiting for the owner of experion to come online to ask him so if any of you could have a suggestion before it , its appreacited..

Andy
You set the same admin password in the config as ingame?
Yeah .. Jeeze im that much of a n00b
#4 - J@tko
Oh yeah Andy - I found the issue when I was doing the NDR one.

You're using the Server port, but you have to use the INSIM port, otherwise it doesn't work
Nope EQ Worry - creator of Airio , tried that too?
Is the port open for listening and such? Dumb question but its possible...

Very Very Weird:
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG