The online racing simulator
Round 1: Protests
Please lodge protests only when absolutely necessary.
#2 - Bean0
#26 J.Silva v #05 S.Baker

Video

He's had an off or coming together with the other car, I've passed both as they are travelling slowly.
He then clouts me up the arse into the right before the pit entrance.

Edit: Corrected
#3 - CSF
#10 R.De Jong turns into #6 J. Makela

Corner after the long straight the xfusion car just turned into us. 1 h 13mins into the race, replay to follow (if you need it) when Johannes is finished his stint. Even if it was just a little bump, it cost us tons of time.
Quote from CSF :#10 R.De Jong turns into #6 J. Makela

Corner after the long straight the xfusion car just turned into us. 1 h 13mins into the race, replay to follow (if you need it) when Johannes is finished his stint. Even if it was just a little bump, it cost us tons of time.

#10 held his line at the edge of the track and #6 went slightly wide (not recognizing that #10 was holding his position) and made contact. Racing incident, no penalty.
#5 - J.s.S
Quote from Bean0 :#26 J.Silva v #05 S.Baker

Video

He's had an off or coming together with the other car, I've passed both as they are travelling slowly.

Actually it's Silvo. Anyway, I was so disoriented at that moment that I just messed up really bad and I'm very sorry for that.

Now that I'm posting, I'd like to point out that people should be a lot more careful during the restarts after the SC periods. There were several cases where someone was pushing their nose to a non existing "gap".
Car Numbers: #21 and #08
Lap/Time: 37/around 45 min of the race
Description of incident: Mercury car going too fast in turn hit our car from behind cousing spin, we lost 5 positions
Attached files
hit by Mercury.mpr - 508.6 KB - 156 views
Quote from Bean0 :#26 J.Silva v #05 S.Baker

Video

Though rule H5 implies that all incidents of this nature should result in a SG, after some discussion the admins have decided that this is unfair, in that in some incidents there is a party at fault, but that fault is not worthy of a SG. Therefore, we will be giving such incidents DTs in this race and in future races this season. Rule H5 will be amended following round 1.

DT to #26 for avoidable contact.
Quote from fadeaway :Car Numbers: #21 and #08
Lap/Time: 37/around 45 min of the race
Description of incident: Mercury car going too fast in turn hit our car from behind cousing spin, we lost 5 positions

DT to #21 for avoidable contact.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :DT to #21 for avoidable contact.

So its now my problem if that cars brakes miles earlier then usually ?

Pretty cool, I'm going to do this tactics now in every corner with another car behind me
Car Number #21 and #08
Lap 31 Turn 1 around 37 minutes 30 seconds race time

Car #8 drove the inner line, couldn't hold it on end of the corner, and hit my car #21. I couldn't turn in to the following chicane, and front right suspension got damaged by this.

replay is here http://teaminferno.hu/racers/commander/Replays/IGTC R1 Stint1.mpr

I guess it should be no problem to jump to the point where that happened.
Quote from Memph1s :Car Number #21 and #08
Lap 31 Turn 1 around 37 minutes 30 seconds race time

Car #8 drove the inner line, couldn't hold it on end of the corner, and hit my car #21. I couldn't turn in to the following chicane, and front right suspension got damaged by this.

replay is here http://teaminferno.hu/racers/commander/Replays/IGTC R1 Stint1.mpr

I guess it should be no problem to jump to the point where that happened.

This is not even a racing incident--just a pass with some incidental contact. The damage is a shame, but it's just the glitchy LFS damage model. This is a normal pass. No penalty.
Team #16, u know about blue flag?
I do not want to file a protest this race but I think somewhere it should be communicated again that weaving to warm the tires under the SC period is not allowed.
There were 3 teams that weaved consistently during the SC periods whereas I was struggling with my 51° cold tires. Cause it is a bit annoying if someone can then easily slip past due to a lot better tempered tires.
Quote from nesrulz :Team #16, u know about blue flag?

Ahem...
I just took a look at the whole race replay... So ----> Will Team #24 please state specific episodes where car #16 should have had ANY infliction on the pace of the #24 car... Thank you...
Last 15 laps, fight between #14 and #24 for position 10.
I tried to find you (and ask you to move) to the IGTC IRC channel, but your team was not there...
Quote from nesrulz :Last 15 laps, fight between #14 and #24 for position 10.
I tried to find you (and ask you to move) to the IGTC IRC channel, but your team was not there...

Man... are you Italian..??
Are you sure we were in the same race..!?

That is some lame way of passing on the blame for losing a place towards the end of the race... almost pathectic..

Could be interesting to hear what P. Goik in the #14 car would comment on this one, aka that I where to blame for you loosing out in that battle with him... like he passed you before you came up to me, and quite frankly you lost out on your own way the last laps... Don't blame others...

Just watch the last 10 laps and tell me if I where in the way of the #24 car and causing him to lose out in the battle with #14... Anyone...
Quote from Who Cares :Ahem...
I just took a look at the whole race replay... So ----> Will Team #24 please state specific episodes where car #16 should have had ANY infliction on the pace of the #24 car... Thank you...

I think I have the wrong number M. Jasen from what car to block me and he has also written .... your car was under the blue flag all round but I'm not really disturbed ...... error alarm
Well, to be honest I can't see anything that caused SERT to lose some time, to have a bad exit from T2/T3 or whatever. Dunno what happened after I lapped Alias, but still, I saw no blocking there.
Thank you very much P. Goik... For giving an useful answer...

Sorry to say Nesrulz is no where to be found on explaining his comment about if we know about the Blue flag rules... Then somehow I get the feeling that you the #24 car don't know about the blue flag... You see, it dosn't mean that I have to park the car on the straight for you as soon as it comes on... I will move over when I can see that Im going to be in your way shortly... No sooner...
#20 - Mali
Quote from Who Cares :Thank you very much P. Goik... For giving an useful answer...

Sorry to say Nesrulz is no where to be found on explaining his comment about if we know about the Blue flag rules... Then somehow I get the feeling that you the #24 car don't know about the blue flag... You see, it dosn't mean that I have to park the car on the straight for you as soon as it comes on... I will move over when I can see that Im going to be in your way shortly... No sooner...

I'm sorry to see such a sharp position. All teams, in league, know about the blue flag, and we don't expect to park your car... But we had our fight and we had problems with the car. We tried to contact you in the irc channel... This was not protest, only an attempt to lapped you easier and save our position. We have lost position, but this is racing and we do not blame anyone. I hope we resolve some misunderstandings.

See you on the next race.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG