The online racing simulator
2009 Kyoto 250 : Practice Session 9
All:

Practice Session 9 will be held at a time that will more than likely be inconvenient to most europeans, but will hopefully help those in US and the Far East who still need sessions, or want some more. I'm mostly doing this because I need to catch up on some sleep, and a few other thigns that I need to take care of.

It will be held starting at 20:30 EST on 20th February 2009. It'll be a 40 lap race + 2 pace laps. Qualifying will be as per usual, as wil everything else.

Look for a pair of sessions Sunday. Details on those Friday afternoon/evening.

d
Est?
#3 - J@tko
Eastern Standard Time - GMT-5
#4 - CSF
I will hopefully be there...
Quote from CSF :I will hopefully be there...

Nice avatar you got there.
#6 - CSF
Check your SR PM's please Zeugy Zeugy.
Done, sorry.
#8 - CSF
If anyone wants some practice just now, I have set up [SR] Race Server 2 to the combo.
I and Shayne Sheppard will attend.
EDIT: Thxs for the unblock
#11 - CSF
Gonna have to pull out of tonight, my illness has tightened up, and I lack the energy to stay up all night.
Server has been restarted and set for tonight's session. Password will be the usual.

NDR|2009 Kyoto 250

See ya there !

d
UTC time?
Shortest race I have had in all the sessions yet. I really hope these people are not allowed on the grid in the real race. If you can not hold a line when you are beside two cars, you should not be on the track.
I was totaled on the first lap, will the session still count for me?
Quote from GTR_Yuni :I was totaled on the first lap, will the session still count for me?

Yep.

d
Quote from racer hero :Shortest race I have had in all the sessions yet. I really hope these people are not allowed on the grid in the real race. If you can not hold a line when you are beside two cars, you should not be on the track.

Hey hey hey, I had absolutely no role in your wreck ken, in fact I actually saved myself once when I accidentally went too low in T3. I'm still proud of it (saving it not messing up the line part :razz
Quote from lizardfolk :Hey hey hey, I had absolutely no role in your wreck ken, in fact I actually saved myself once when I accidentally went too low in T3. I'm still proud of it (saving it not messing up the line part )

Im not mentioning any names, but no you were not the one....this time
Quote from racer hero :Shortest race I have had in all the sessions yet. I really hope these people are not allowed on the grid in the real race. If you can not hold a line when you are beside two cars, you should not be on the track.

and if you cannot maintain safety car speed you should get a helmet that fits yer big head
Quote from z-ro 8 :and if you cannot maintain safety car speed you should get a helmet that fits yer big head

If you can't hold a slow speed, you should get a lighter foot. In real life your allowed to bring down the field as slow as you wish...even at crawling pace if you wish.
Who was it that was holding up the line at race start, anyway!?
Quote from racer hero :If you can't hold a slow speed, you should get a lighter foot. In real life your allowed to bring down the field as slow as you wish...even at crawling pace if you wish.

Ya sorry but this is true

Quote from GTR_Yuni :Who was it that was holding up the line at race start, anyway!?

The leader can hold the field before the green flag as slow as he wish. Sorry just a general rule for rolling starts unless deko decides to mandate flying starts
Quote from lizardfolk :Ya sorry but this is true

The leader can hold the field before the green flag as slow as he wish. Sorry just a general rule for rolling starts unless deko decides to mandate flying starts

The rule is that the leader has to hold the field within a window of a few kph, if I remember rightly...
Quote from racer hero :If you can't hold a slow speed, you should get a lighter foot. In real life your allowed to bring down the field as slow as you wish...even at crawling pace if you wish.

yeah maintain a steady(even if slow) speed.
dont compare lfs to real life. you'll be very disappointed kid.
Quote from z-ro 8 :yeah maintain a steady(even if slow) speed.
dont compare lfs to real life. you'll be very disappointed kid.

Yeah, he slow and steadily slowed down the field, but some people behind him made it worse by randomly braking and it just follows down the line.

Luckily I knew this would come and I just waited way in the back.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG