The online racing simulator
360 controller problem
(9 posts, started )
360 controller problem
i recently decided I change my controller driver to the XBCD driver, this all worked fine and i got the configuration file for the separate throttle and brake axis.

now my problem. when i apply then save this configuration and go to set my throttle and brake in lfs, nothing, no response from the triggers.

after an hour of doing the same thing over and over, un installing and re installing, and looking through endless threads on the internet i found what i thought to be my problem, every time i save the configuration its is saved as profile 2 not profile 1, and profile one being the active profile it doesn't work.

so now i need your help, i need to to how to save the configuration as profile one, or change the active profile to profile 2.

sorry if this makes little sense, it proved to be really hard to explain.

thanks in advance

might be in the wrong section, im not sure
I'll have a look when I get home, see if I can figure it out. It's not something simple like a .ini file in the XBCD folder that you can just rename though, is it?

It shouldn't make any difference which one you use though, because it should auto-load the last profile you used. Or I think mine does anyway.
I don't usually solve my technological problems i just guess and it seems to work. it might be the .ini file you talked about but i wouldn't know sorry

i might of just over complicated my problem, the similar explanation is just, LFS is not recognizing my triggers
Im going to resurrect this

my triggers we're working fine untill now

I have no idea why they stopped working

Please help me
System restore, if you cant be botherd trying to change it.

Quote from Racer325 :System restore, if you cant be botherd trying to change it.

what do you mean System restore?
Restore your system to a earlier date, if you have changed some settings or somthing.
Have you tried getting the newest Xbox controller for microsoft drivers?

360 controller problem
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG