The online racing simulator
Bmw F1
(44 posts, started )
Bmw F1
Too bad this car won't be available for demo users. Oh well, I know that I will get S2 eventually.
Attached images
bmw.png
nice pics.
Quote from wheel4hummer :Too bad this car won't be available for demo users. Oh well, I know that I will get S2 eventually.

No shadows?
#5 - Panda
more like thank god its not availible for demo users..... buy s2 if you really care.
This patch is giving me a good reason to come back to LFS
#8 - (SaM)
Quote from steve30x :This patch is giving me a good reason to come back to LFS

Same here.
#9 - Jakg
Quote from Panda :more like thank god its not availible for demo users..... buy s2 if you really care.

they cant control the xr gt, but still faster111 expects the BF1 to be in the demo...
Isn't that in the wrong direction too?
yep ^_^
Quote from [FuLLocK]JoK3R :i find it highly unlikly that a F1 car could drive mount panorama..... nice pic though

it doesn't drive! unless the driver is a ghost
maybe its intel testing a new wave of online gaming
Quote from [FuLLocK]JoK3R :i find it highly unlikly that a F1 car could drive mount panorama.....

It would be fun to see it attempt 'the dipper'.
Attached images
thedipper.jpg
A 2 second photoshop job but anyway lol
Attached images
F1.jpg
T7R is ready for the Patch
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
#20 - SamH
Quote from thisnameistaken :Devs - please can you put the patch off until Sunday?

SHADDAP!!! LOL! DON'T give them ideas!!!
atc is ready too, but only with a intrim prototype, till masters skinnerz finishes their bits.
Quote from al heeley :Nice one, Fordy, and unmistakable team livery!

But it's ugly. F1 cars deserve a sleek, sophisticated look with modern lines and maximum minimalism, and last but not least, simple coloring.

That said, is there some kind of plugin I can download so I can open DDS files in Photoshop CS2?
Quote from evans :But it's ugly. F1 cars deserve a sleek, sophisticated look with modern lines and maximum minimalism, and last but not least, simple coloring.

That said, is there some kind of plugin I can download so I can open DDS files in Photoshop CS2?

dds seem to be a type of graphical format from nvidia for mipmapping (or something like this, in nvidia homepage exists free photoshop plugin that enable open and save .dds files. but mmm i don't remember the url..
Quote from AlfaLover :dds seem to be a type of graphical format from nvidia for mipmapping (or something like this, in nvidia homepage exists free photoshop plugin that enable open and save .dds files. but mmm i don't remember the url..

I'm sure I can find it on their website - thanks for the tip

Bmw F1
(44 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG