The online racing simulator
Legends Racing Team signs Elliot Shaw!
(26 posts, started )
Legends Racing Team's new drivers thread

Legends Racing Team is pleased to announce that we have signed a new driver, Elliot "Ice" Shaw! Shaw is an 18 years old man from Great Britain and is an experienced, fast and clean driver. Elliot was previously in My3id (Clownpaint back in the day), but left for a long time ago and has received many invitations, but he stayed as a privateer until now.

Tommy Østgaard: “We are really happy to have Elliot onboard. He is an extremely fast and consistence racer. We hope he will enjoy his stay in Legends Racing Team, and show some good racing.”

Elliot Shaw: “Okay first things first in my little speech here, the picture was not my idea, so bare that in mind, I’m not a clown, but I look like one thanks to Tommy :=) (LRT Leader) I have always kept myself to myself on LFS, not being in a team etc because, well god only knows why I just say no to offers, even when LRT asked I was like nahhh.. But I thought what the heck I’m not getting any younger and LRT seems like a good team which could go far, so I’m taking a chance and well, let’s see what happens.”

-Best regards from Legends Racing Team
Talk about speaches, i feel like a kid whos got a father trying to embarras him.. like when you take your new girlfriend home your pairents show them baby pictures..

and allso i still dont agree on that picture in the banner tommy... what a laugh!

A little more about me, im a enduro motocross racer in england from West Yorkshire (north england) and i have a common accent which if your american.. you will love to take the micky out of
And i spend most of my weekly hours training on my motocross bike,.. with the woman.. working.. and the time i get free, is the time you'll see me on lfs lol.

Also this is me in a enduro race, which is basically 3 hour endurance motocross on multi terrain:
Nice one

Congrats and good luck to you all.
Really Ice?

Good luck to you both.
#5 - AMB
Haha Lemon Shawbert

Your mine

Gratz with signing, got a fast nubkin there

E: I want that beard
Congrats :P
Nice one Ice. Bout damn time you settled down.
Quote from AMB :Haha Lemon Shawbert

E: I want that bread

Yes, yes, I know

Grats Lemon ^^
-
(Tomhah) DELETED by Tomhah
Oh you greedy people; making a new thread for this... Tut tut tut...

But seriously, congrats guys and best of luck for the future.
Congrats to both and good luck.
Nice
Good to see unsigned fast drivers being picked up
Nice, grats.
Congrats to ice to being signed and LRT to gaining a great racer!
Thank you all And no Elliot, you look just fine xD
Oh noez - more pwnting for LRT in the 250
Quote from J@tko :Oh noez - more pwnting for LRT in the 250

Mohaha We'll see

EDIT: I can see that the picture is much more narrow than it should be. Its because my monitor (TV) is wider than the resolution, so it looks just fine here. I will switch to two PC monitors today, so I will edit the picture later And our logo is also too narrow... Damn! :P
Welcome to the team Elliot, it is great to have you. Hope you enjoy your stay.
Gratz to both
Congrats to both!
Gratz with a nice signing Tommy
Grats to both of you ...
Gratz
good signing, gratz
Thank you.
#25 - wild
Congratulations LRT and Elliot

/me steals Elliot's Bike

(26 posts, started )