The online racing simulator
BF1 Skins
(1662 posts, started )
Toyota TF109... I couldn't find a good logo to vector for the logo on the lower front wings. The red paint splashes aren't perfect. I wanted to keep my sanity intact...

edit: Got my Blender back! changing previews...
Attached images
BF1_Toyota09.jpg
BF1_Toyota09render.png
Quote from atteiros :Tried my hand at rendering F1 09 skins but the car shapes are so different it's a pain in the butt...

Anyway, here's my first shot at it...

I would just like to point out that in the Renault skin you left the "Wing Rear Back" and other things in the skin. The skins are very good though. It almost makes me want to look at the Toyota livery.
Quote from pik_d :I would just like to point out that in the Renault skin you left the "Wing Rear Back" and other things in the skin. The skins are very good though. It almost makes me want to look at the Toyota livery.

Darned! It is there... I see what happened though. I can't see the letters well using my laptop due to bad contrast ratios. The shadow file doesn't show the letters when I viewed it. Oh well... I'll correct it once I get home.

Thanks pik_d!

Edit: I updated the Renault skin
Yeah nice dude, although, i don't know what program your using but its reducing the quality of the skin, look around the edges of logos especially. Also i think Ferrari have a new darker more metallic red now, maybe try to do that?
Excellent job Atteiros!, Im waiting for the next skins of 2009 F1 teams
Finished BMW. The T-systems logo on the side was hard to line up... I'm looking at Red Bull next.
Attached images
BF1_BMW09.jpg
BF1_BMW09prev.png
Quote from GrandSurf :Here is my first BF1 Skin...

Is it private?
I just PMed you about that skin!
Awesome job atteiros
@ Intermediate07 and TexasLTU... Thanks guys!

Red Bull 09 now ready...
Attached images
BF1_RedBull09.jpg
BF1_RedBull09prev.png
GREAT JOB, atteiros!!!!

you have awesome skills huh!!!
Great looking skins you do, atteiros! You pretty much got me in driving the Sauber with these..
Good job sir.
RedBull 09 &
F60
Thanks for the support guys! Hope I can make the skin pack as soon as force india and toro rosso launch theirs. I'll look into creating a per driver skin on the pack.

Hola drjamm! Gacias por demostrar el error de ferrari. lo corregiré en mi Formula 1 Skin pack. el Red Bull es aceptable para mí ya.

No tengo gusto de body kits y de air vents falsos del cuerpo mucho. Las nuevas formas del coche son muy diferentes. No lo cambié en propósito.

Apesadumbrado si hablo español incorrecto. Me enseñé solamente.

(Hi drjamm!Thanks for showing me the Ferrari error. I'll correct it on the final skin pack. The red bull is already okay with me. I'm not a big fan of fake vents and body kits and avoid it if possible. so I left it that way.)
Bf1_f60
Dont post IMG tags and dont edit others skins without permission, i can see very clearly its atteiros's skin :detective
yes it is..
Ok, bye bye.
@atteiros - I saw a new paintjob of Williams FW31 in lithuanian F-1 site, could you try to make another one skin for BF1?

Photos here
It's been a long time since I started with the Force India skin and finally I had the chance to finish it...

Enjoy
Attached images
BF1_ForceIndiaVJM01.jpg

BF1 Skins
(1662 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG