rims?
(32 posts, started )
rims?
does anyone have good car rims for all cars if u do can i have the download link plz thanx
You can't change them in S2.
#3 - Jakg
this is not NFS, you can not get rims or nos or whatever else you seem to want, youve asked about nos twice, yet ignored all the advice!
#4 - zeeaq
Quote from Jakg :this is not NFS, you can not get rims or nos or whatever else you seem to want, youve asked about nos twice, yet ignored all the advice!

Oh ! Come on now.He is just asking for rims.Anything wrong with changing rims ??? I think a few options of different rims would be appreciated.
#5 - Jakg
Quote from zeeaq :Oh ! Come on now.He is just asking for rims.Anything wrong with changing rims ??? I think a few options of different rims would be appreciated.

he's the same one who's started two nos threads though, and then just completely ignored the threads...
#6 - zeeaq
Lets all learn to forgive and forget.
No rims can be changed in S2, but should be. I want XFR rims on FXR.
What about the rest of the wheel?
Quote from tristancliffe :What about the rest of the wheel?

:ices_rofl Tristan, but I'm not sure those guys will get that .
Quote from mrodgers ::ices_rofl Tristan, but I'm not sure those guys will get that .

Hehe

Nice one, that always bugs me when people say that

I knew you were gonna say that
#13 - IRT
but imagine having all that stuff in this game, I know i wouldnt mind having nos or rims, or even custom body kits. It isnt NFS but would be 10 times the game if it had what NFS had, because of the realism in LFS.
But you know that LfS is a RACING Simulator, not a RICING Simulator, right?
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Okay, I did a bit of research, and I have discovered that LFS already has rims in it. If you look closely on the attached image you will see the wheel, on which a tyre is mounted. Now, examine the wheel. You will see the wheel centre, the wheel spokes, and just next to the tyre you will see the rim. It's a little edge of material that adds strength and homogenity to the wheel, and stops the tyre from falling off.

Now, I've never understood the ricer brigades fascination with 'customising' this part of the car. You can't make it serrated, as it'll cut the tyre and add stress raisers. You can't make it bulbous cos it would just increase the inertia of the wheel. In fact pretty much the only thing you can do is paint it or put logos on it.

In which case I agree, it might be nice to have the wheel manufacturer logo on the wheel rim. +1 for custom rims
Attached images
Proof.jpg
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Quote from IRT :but imagine having all that stuff in this game, I know i wouldnt mind having nos or rims, or even custom body kits. It isnt NFS but would be 10 times the game if it had what NFS had, because of the realism in LFS.

Like others have said, this is a RACING simulater. Not a RICING simulator. Custom bodykits do nothing but add drag and look stupid. N2O would NOT be used in race cars on race tracks. It just would not happen.
what about using bespoke ????

rofl :ices_rofl :bannana_p
Can I make another sarcastic comment about rim width (i.e. point out that you meant WHEEL width )
Quote from tristancliffe :Can I make another sarcastic comment about rim width (i.e. point out that you meant WHEEL width )

Typical Tristan talk!!
Don't bump old topics.
Quote from nath2004uk :You can change the rims stroke for the first three demo cars with LFS s2 tweak.

They go from 1 to 13 and look really kool

It's a WHEEL and they are SPOKES.
Sorry to bring this thread back to life but just wondering if there is now a way to do so as we are 2 1/2 years on and alot has changed
HUGE :bump:, nice job!

rims?
(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG