The online racing simulator
whats with the servers?
(67 posts, started )
AMB...i'll take that back.
I refrase the sentence: It's never gonna happen to you untill you changed your attitute and have grown up a bit.
So far every reasonable request for a "unban" has been met.
There is hope for everyone, even you (but not soon).
#52 - AMB
If I beg to be unbanned I still won't be, and anyway, thise year have I been unreasonable or done anything bad?

Not being funny here, but why is it that some people seem to think it's a badge of honour to be banned from the RR servers? I've visited one or two of them once or twice and failed to see a major problem...
Is there something "uncool" about 'em? Full of lousy drivers?? (Not what I've seen so far...)
From my veiwpoint, without prejudice
A few months (maybe years) back the "I've been banned" thread had more than a few peeps saying a ban was unfair, some of the posts got a little heated, and some admins from RR, IMO, were seen to be harsh to the extreem in some situations.

Some forums members including myself asked to be banned from the RR servers, more in response to the posts, than for any incedents on thier servers ( I dont think Ive ever been on an RR server, ? maybe once long ago) but impressions stick somtimes.

To be fair the RR admins seem to me to act in a much more responcible way since I've come back to LFS this year, as do the FM admins Ive read posting of late also.

Sometimes first imperessions on forums, where words can be interpreted diferently to how they are intended , are proved wrong in the long run.

LFS and its long standing teams have been around for years now, and admins come and go.

SD.
Excuse my noob-ness

but whats TBO stand for?
Quote from Faib227 :Excuse my noob-ness

but whats TBO stand for?

The car class of RB4/XRT/FXO. It stands for "Turbo", AFAIK.
#57 - VoiD
Quote from Neilser :Not being funny here, but why is it that some people seem to think it's a badge of honour to be banned from the RR servers? I've visited one or two of them once or twice and failed to see a major problem...
Is there something "uncool" about 'em? Full of lousy drivers?? (Not what I've seen so far...)

I was banned from redline because I commented the "Bosse-incident" two years ago.

Bosse was banned for a simple race-accident. His "failure" was that he slightly tapped Shoemaker/Evo.

She lost her FOX under braking and was all over the track with no carcontrol. Bosse, tried everything to avoid contact but was was too close to react in time and tapped her very smooth but hard enough to spun her. Immediately she blamed Bosse for lousy driving, of course not knowing all facts and at the end of the story she banned him. This was ridiculous, no sportsmanlike and selfish.
Quote from SparkyDave : ( I dont think Ive ever been on an RR server, ? maybe once long ago) but impressions stick somtimes.

To be fair the RR admins seem to me to act in a much more responcible way since I've come back to LFS this year, as do the FM admins Ive read posting of late also.

Sometimes first imperessions on forums, where words can be interpreted diferently to how they are intended , are proved wrong in the long run.

LFS and its long standing teams have been around for years now, and admins come and go.

SD.

i'm not sure how you can comment on the current state of redline and admins when you have never been there.
admins are the same as a year ago plus a few more and our rules haven't changed either.
the incident you are referring to wasn't as much about the ban itself rather more about the owner (payer) being told how to, or not how to run the server.
if you enter our servers you can read our rules or if you missed it on entry you can type: !rules
if you abide by them, your chances of getting banned are close to zero.
mistakes can, and have been made, but are usually cleared up by sending us a post with a replay attached to: http://www.team-redline.co.uk
starting a rant on this forum will usually achieve the opposite regardless of who was right or wrong.
this is also made clear when you enter our servers.
by racing on our servers you agree to abide by those rules and by doing so we can all race together like a bunch of little fonzies and be happy.
#59 - th84
Quote from th84 :

Smoking that funny stuff again are we?

I'm giving you a dictionary of smiley meanings for your next birthday.
theres NO tbo servers goin right now
Quote from DAG00BER :theres NO tbo servers goin right now

sure there is, you're just not looking hard enough.
maybe but empty... Im worry from what is going on, there are just few racers on servers but not fbm fox xrt ... racers. Others are demo, drifters and crashers. LFS need racers not servers there are enough
i think it may be time to get iracing. i want to race dammit!!!
That is ONE of the many others reasons I (and many friends I have) give up and forgot LFS.

Maybe when Scirocco arrives... maybe...

Until there, let LFS for the kids.
atm i´m really frustrated to... i look to lfsw and it tells me fox is the most driven car... look into lfs: there are none (ok maybe some with 1-2 players!)
fbm: i love that car! but the only filled ones are the demo servers

atm i really don´t know why i´ve a s2 licence
it have one + u have to race with other cars here what give u some more skill + than just fbm or fox i think

whats with the servers?
(67 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG