(17 posts, started )
FZ50 Black Roof
Hey all, i was looking for a PSD template for an FZ50 roof
in The pro-kit it aint included, and i couldnt find it anywhere

I mean a roof like this:

Please help me out here

Greetz,
DutchShogun
A roof like what? You'll need to explain further.
#3 - Bean0
Is this what you mean ?
Attached images
FZ5_Roof.png
Eh, u want for FZ5, but there's a FZR on pic.
Quote from Bean0 :Is this what you mean ?

yeah, only i'd like to have the trunk also in black? Would be awesome if you could also do that This is really nice already

@MAGGOT
I'd like the white parts of the picture i posted, to be black

Quote from Shadowww :Eh, u want for FZ5, but there's a FZR on pic.

yeah, i know, couldnt find an FZ picture with that soon enough :P
#6 - Bean0
Here you go...
Attached images
FZ5_Roof+Boot.png
THANKSSSS Appreciate it

How do you get that so fast? 0_o
#8 - Bean0
I have a large collection of premade parts/layers nowadays from various past skins
Quote from Bean0 :I have a large collection of premade parts/layers nowadays from various past skins

Would you mind sharing an telling how you made some of them I want to learn as much as i can before I go to graphic school.

To show of
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Would you mind sharing an telling how you made some of them I want to learn as much as i can before I go to graphic school.

To show of

Same here :P i kinda need some stuff still, to work this skin out :P
Now i have the black roof etc, but i want the black roof+trunk to follow the trunk lines :P So it flows nicely next to the lights etc I've made the rest around the Lights Carbon now, but it intercepts with the bodywork lining.

See example for what i mean
Attached images
Example.jpg
Quote from dutchshogun :Same here :P i kinda need some stuff still, to work this skin out :P
Now i have the black roof etc, but i want the black roof+trunk to follow the trunk lines :P So it flows nicely next to the lights etc I've made the rest around the Lights Carbon now, but it intercepts with the bodywork lining.

See example for what i mean

I really don't see why you can't do this yourself. (<- Not trying to be rude here..) I assume that you're using the pro kit, so just turn on the wireframe, and with that as a quide use some selection tool to cut out the carbon you don't need, or select a part to apply texture/color.

P.S. The carbon fiber texture looks nice, care to share?
Quote from macsy :I really don't see why you can't do this yourself. (<- Not trying to be rude here..) I assume that you're using the pro kit, so just turn on the wireframe, and with that as a quide use some selection tool to cut out the carbon you don't need, or select a part to apply texture/color.

P.S. The carbon fiber texture looks nice, care to share?

I tried a hundred times, and its a real pain in the butt, since the wireframe isnt very sharp
I already found some skins who had that part very clear so it aint needed anymore.

Here's the Carbonfibre texture:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/OldBunta/cf019.jpg
It's the best there is (i think )
You could just have put the black part on a higher layer couldn't you?
Quote from MAGGOT :You could just have put the black part on a higher layer couldn't you?

i did, but then it would overlap, all the way down, untill the fender, just try it yourself. Insert the png into a skin, and you'll see
Skin is about 95% done, after a day of hard work Ill post some pics tomorrow, since im gonna sleep now
Quote from dutchshogun ::lfs: Demo driver since: Mid 2004
:lfs: S2 Licensed since: 9th July 2008

You was 4 years demo driver ?
Mind if I use the carbontexture in the same place in our teamskin?
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Mind if I use the carbontexture in the same place in our teamskin?

Sure, i didnt make it, its been floating around the forums for a year or so now? :P

Quote from TypeRacing :You was 4 years demo driver ?

yep, i could never buy lfs, because it was only available on the internet. Which was the place i couldnt buy any stuff from my mother But my buddy bought it, so i asked him to buy it for me too

**4year lfs with a lot of breaks of it etc ** now it's fulltime LFS with S2 and G25

FZ50 Black Roof
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG