The online racing simulator
mini-tbo opening soon
(20 posts, started )
bunbun's funfun TBO-mini (gone)
with uf-br gone, and recent threads of missing tbo servers, i've decided to put together my own (bet you didn't see that coming! )

it was originally going to be 50%, but after a complaint that it was too slow, i decided to back it off to 45%. i think both are comfortable, but we'll play it by ear.

it doesn't have any points ranking or stats (yet, any takers?), but from what i can tell, the insim should be pretty solid.

it's called bunbun's funfun TBO-mini, or at least it will be when i get home and turn it on. :ices_rofl

track rotation is BL1, SO5R, FE2R, KY2, WE1R, AS1. all run for 6 laps except for KY2 and WE1R, which runs for 4. tracks run for 5 races, unless vote-restarted, for a max of 10 races (unless the auto-rotater kicks in). pit lane is closed on first lap to promote cleaner driving.

can't wait to get some people on it and try stuff out. insim bug reports and help requests can go here i guess.

cheers
#2 - Joris
I just did some laps in a restricted XRT on blackwood. Not really a seat of the pants drive but this should provide some very close racing. I will surely give this a go.
Good luck on that, for me (I think) those will be too slow, I'll stay with normal TBO's.
might be easier to just use xrg/xfg no?
Whats up with all these TBO servers?
Quote from DevilDare :Whats up with all these TBO servers?

There were "complaints" that there were no TBO servers anymore. So some people took the initiative to start up a TBO server, and it looks like they're successful. I say kudos to them (the RSR team, mainly)!
-
(DevilDare) DELETED by DevilDare
#7 - Joris
Quote from DevilDare :huh? RSR just copied NDR to be honest. They did a "fill-up" for one night before NDR opened, and never went offline as they saw how popular it is..... kinda rude i would say. And anyway, 2 is more than enough me thinks

As far as I can see there is room for the both of them.
Attached images
tbo severs.JPG
-
(DevilDare) DELETED by DevilDare
Quote from DevilDare :huh? RSR just copied NDR to be honest. They did a "fill-up" for one night before NDR opened, and never went offline as they saw how popular it is..... kinda rude i would say. And anyway, 2 is more than enough me thinks

We didn't copy at all. If you knew about our server then you would know that we used to be running tbo quite often before CTRA went down. It's kind of rude to assume we just copied NDR when the RSR server has been running different combos like this for quite a long time.
Quote from Gills4life :We didn't copy at all. If you knew about our server then you would know that we used to be running tbo quite often before CTRA went down. It's kind of rude to assume we just copied NDR when the RSR server has been running different combos like this for quite a long time.

Ahh, ok then.

Stop spreading this nonsense, please.

They provide a TBO server with very good admining and constant track/race length/pitstop changes. I had some of the best racing in the last years on that server and am very thankful for that.
Ok deleted my 2 posts about this

zeug - so did i, and i have nothing against RSR and dont think ever will.
great. now we need a moderator to clean the crap.
why? if they want to they can delete their posts
i guess... i just felt like bugging.

edit: it's open now. bash decided to play nice and let me run lfs+lapper remotely
Good luck with the new server M8
There is definitly enough drivers to go around for everyone.
day one come and gone... didn't get a single race in.
  • some people came and did a couple laps...
  • some people came in, bounced off the intake/control restrictions and left without checking what they were...
  • got a couple complaints about the intake restiction and/or control restrictions...
  • fixed an insim bug i missed...
joris: i saw you join, but you left before i had a chance to sit down and join in.

ah well, i guess i'll see what today brings.
looks like the TBO-mini was a flop. trying something else. instead of littering this category though, i posted in the hosts category. link in sig for the lazy.
Quote from bunder9999 :joris: i saw you join, but you left before i had a chance to sit down and join in.

ah well, i guess i'll see what today brings.

Sorry Bun, I think I should have been a little more patient.
maybe. i had someone join the xrf-mini yesterday and they seemed to like it, so we'll see how that turns out.

mini-tbo opening soon
(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG