The online racing simulator
Valentines Day
(64 posts, started )

Poll : What do you think of Valentines Day?

I'm single and I totally hate it
I'm single and I think its great!
I'm with a partner, I think its crap.
I'm with a partner, I love it!.
Quote from mookie427 :join the club

the one person I want to be with is on the other side of the world and I'm not even sure that anything will happen between us...only time will tell

Oh that's very funny..... :hide:
Quote from mookie427 :join the club

the one person I want to be with is on the other side of the world and I'm not even sure that anything will happen between us...only time will tell

same boat tbh..... 1.7k km (plane) between us...
#54 - AMB
Quote from (SaM) :Here's the missus when I left her at the airport. [/IMG]

Cute girl you got you'll see her soon
I'm half asleep, so yes I probably did
I am so far beyond caring about this fake day to celebrate so called love, devised to make money, that I don't even hate it, to hate it would be to make an effort to have a feeling about it, and I can't be arsed to do that...but you didn't put an option for that in the poll.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I am so far beyond caring about this fake day to celebrate so called love, devised to make money, that I don't even hate it, to hate it would be to make an effort to have a feeling about it, and I can't be arsed to do that...but you didn't put an option for that in the poll.

My thoughts exactly.

Just another day, exactly the same as February 13th and February 15th...

LOL, that comes across so badly in my mind.
#61 - JJ72
I've met both my ex and current gf today, a first in valentine's day for me that is.
Couldnt vote.
Simply because yes i am single and yes i do hate it, but i had a valentine and i made the day better for her. So my feelings are nuteral.
Its the same friggin day for me,im not gonna love her more on this day,i love her every single day. Cant vote.
#64 - DeKo
funnily enough i pulled on valentines day, maybe the fact that she felt quite sad that she was single on valentines day made it easier than usual, but i couldnt care less

and to answer the question, im single and im very happy with it, i would absolutely hate being tied down, who needs commitment when you can have fun?

Valentines Day
(64 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG