The online racing simulator
LX6 and RB4 updated?
(31 posts, started )
LX6 and RB4 updated?
Anyone know or read if the LX6 and RB4 will get updated for the new patch? I recall something about people not wanting to spend time skinning these cars as they were not updated
yes, I remember they said UF GTR, LX and RB4 would be updated at some point
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
I had not heard they were being changed any. The models in the CMX viewer look the same to me, but I have not tried to drop any skins on them yet.
Quote from thisnameistaken :
Shame about the UFR especially, such a fun car but nobody drives it because it's so ugly.

It does not matter to me what the car looks like... too much. The problem is that all the races that I have been in include both the UFR and the XFR. The XFR is much faster than the UFR, so there you go. I like the UFR better, but I like to stay competitive too.
-
I'd like to see the back of the daft roofless version of the UF1000.
-
Tyre will change for all cars !
#7 - SamH
Quote from sinbad :I'd like to see the back of the daft roofless version of the UF1000.

Always happy to oblige
Attached images
requested.jpg
Quote from loopingz :Tyre will change for all cars !

in CMX Viewer tyres are the same old ones for road cars. By default I guess.

All the models except FOX and FO8 are the same old too. If devs aren't keeping anything as a secret (GTR cockpits?!) until the release I don't understand what the hell Eric have been doing. Over six months and only 2 new track configs, one new car, some minor gfx improvements and 2 new cockpits?
Quote from deggis :in CMX Viewer tyres are the same old ones for road cars. By default I guess.

All the models except FOX and FO8 are the same old too. If devs aren't keeping anything as a secret (GTR cockpits?!) until the release I don't understand what the hell Eric have been doing. Over six months and only 2 new track configs, one new car, some minor gfx improvements and 2 new cockpits?

And significant physics updates?
#10 - JJ72
that ain't eric's job.
Quote from 5th Earth :And significant physics updates?

Thats the work of GOD Scawen:bowdown: not GOD Eric:bowdown:

lol....nice emoticons, i was wondering why liveforspeed.net havent up dated the next days updates for the april patch. hAvE ThEy FiNiShEd??
Quote from deggis :in CMX Viewer tyres are the same old ones for road cars. By default I guess.

How'bout workin' on S3 perhaps?
VIEWER_README.txt
Quote :NOTE 1 : RB4, LX4, LX6, UFR and HEL models are expected to be updated
between now and the final S2 release, and this may affect your skins.

#15 - JJ72
LOL what is in S2 IS part of S3 content anyway.
Quote from deggis :

As said before, iirc Eric has moved into another house. That costs some time of you life too you know.
Either Eric has had some relaxation time

or

He's spent most of his time working on a new track ?!

If it's the new track, then it might be something BMW/Sauber asked for .... which would be something special I think....
Quote from thisnameistaken :
Clue: No they haven't changed. Shame about the UFR especially, such a fun car but nobody drives it because it's so ugly.

no one drives it, because the xfr is easier to control and faster. same goes for gti/gt and fxo/gtt+rb4.
#19 - wark
Quote from PLAYLIFE :How'bout workin' on S3 perhaps?

Why work on S3 before S2 reaches beta?
Quote from SamH :Always happy to oblige

Hawhahwahaw very good. I knew what was coming and yet I still clicked the attachment
Quote from Fetzo :no one drives it, because the xfr is easier to control and faster. same goes for gti/gt and fxo/gtt+rb4.

Well, not always. On some tracks it is very easy to flip the XFR, and also tracks with not-so-long straights make it possible to have a close race. I hope some day the UFR will have some visible advantage in twisty parts, then it would be a nice balance among the two cars.
Quote from XRRoy :As said before, iirc Eric has moved into another house. That costs some time of you life too you know.

I heard that but notice that Eric basicly redid the FOX and FO8 cockpits in 3 days. First the day 3 upated had the LCD dashes that looked like paper and then with the Blackwood guru teaser (day 6) the screenshots of the day 3 got suspiciously updated to much better looking ones. I don't think this was intentionally. So it can't be a huge job to update some cockpits.
Quote from thisnameistaken :Clue: No they haven't changed. Shame about the UFR especially, such a fun car but nobody drives it because it's so ugly.

If that is the case I doubt no one will be driving the BF1 when it's released

May be tyres look the same but tyre physic has been updated for all cars...
Quote from Fetzo :no one drives it, because the xfr is easier to control and faster.

easier to control?! illepall UFR is zillion times easier and more fun to drive with, can't even get that XFR crap out of pits without flipping it it's a shame XFR is so much faster on straights.. hope that will be fixed soon.

And kev.. UFR is not ugly, it's just.. ehm.. different (like th)

LX6 and RB4 updated?
(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG