The online racing simulator
Got S2. Now what?
(35 posts, started )
#1 - Myw
Got S2. Now what?
What do I do now I've got s2? The good looking servers are private and some of them look alright. What to do?
Quote from Myw :What do I do now I've got s2? The good looking servers are private and some of them look alright. What to do?

First of all, i recommend you to try all track and cars on single player mode before entering online, people will call you Noob and Newbie there if you havent practised for various combos and be slow, but as soon as you have enough experience, you can jump straight online to enjoy some very best SIM racing you will have
#3 - Myw
Quote from EliteAti :First of all, i recommend you to try all track and cars on single player mode before entering online, people will call you Noob and Newbie there if you havent practised for various combos and be slow, but as soon as you have enough experience, you can jump straight online to enjoy some very best SIM racing you will have

Thanks for the tip, will try that.
Play it and have fun, that's what.
#5 - Myw
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Play it and have fun, that's what.

XD, I don't know what hosts to go on though.
Quote from Myw :XD, I don't know what hosts to go on though.

I dont recommend to start with Redline Racing, there are very strict orders, but as soon as you get better n better i recommend you to race there, there is HQ racing with the team
#7 - Myw
Quote from EliteAti :I dont recommend to start with Redline Racing, there are very strict orders, but as soon as you get better n better i recommend you to race there, there is HQ racing with the team

Thanks, I'll try to start getting my racing spot on.

I love the FZR, It's so easy to use and It's fast.
Well if you think the fzr is easy to drive, then you ARE a good driver.
Anyway, I wouldnt really recommend the RR servers, admins can be idiots there.
Look out for NDRs TBO server in some days, they have great admins, and Im sure racing weill be great tehre.
When you do go online, just let them know you're new and generally they'll go easy on you with the comments (and if you happen to make a mistake and take someone out). Sometimes you'll even come across some people nice enough to help you out if you need (sending setups, tips, etc)
#10 - Myw
Quote from MAGGOT :When you do go online, just let them know you're new and generally they'll go easy on you with the comments (and if you happen to make a mistake and take someone out). Sometimes you'll even come across some people nice enough to help you out if you need (sending setups, tips, etc)

Thanks, I'll be sure to make a note of that.
Or if you like taking things at your own pace, you can go to cruise servers (uh, some bumps are forgiven...) or to drift, go on drift server (from your avatar, I can see what you could be into. )
Quote from Myw :Thanks, I'll be sure to make a note of that.

As long as you don't do anything silly, you'll be fine mate. Just don't wreck people.
Myuwiwa, you really got to buy a Wheel. it will make lfs even more fun.

and maybe you should enter a league.
Now give it to me.
j/k

I recommend you joining some beginner-leagues, but, if you never have raced track/car which is in that beginner league, do around 50 laps in single player.
Quote from EliteAti :I dont recommend to start with Redline Racing, there are very strict orders, but as soon as you get better n better i recommend you to race there, there is HQ racing with the team

Hey thats not true the first time a played s2 was on redline and they looked nice and friendly they even tought me some things
and if you ever want a break from the more serious racing don't be afraid to check out the [noobs] Destruction Derby/Cow/Meow servers
drive!
Quote from Myw :What do I do now I've got s2?

lol... thats what i did..
say "sorry" when you crash, then people won't be so angry at you
I know that from my own experience.
Quote from Shadowww :Now give it to me.
j/k

I recommend you joining some beginner-leagues, but, if you never have raced track/car which is in that beginner league, do around 50 laps in single player.

what/where are these beginner leagues? i'd like to enter.
United States hosts??
Are there any good US servers or hosts? Any US leagues or Teams?
#22 - Myw
Quote from Cherry :say "sorry" when you crash, then people won't be so angry at you
I know that from my own experience.

Yup. I try to race professionally but I know I can crash sometimes. I try to apologize for my mistakes straight up and if someone does the same to me, I understand because everyone makes mistakes.
if you like drifting i recommend: sikD Shikane Falken Driftbeasts

If you like cruising i recommend: [TC] Citydriving, [LTC] Live to Cruise or [CLC] Citylife crew servers

if you like racing. CTRA i recommend
ok nice try man, but CTRA is closed.

maybe you are too locked up in your cruise world so you couldnt know.

Got S2. Now what?
(35 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG