The online racing simulator
You could still technically use the car tweak in multiplayer if there is someone online.
We'll see how it goes
Thanks though haha
But then, when you tried to view the replay, it would give you an oos-error.
#28 - 5haz
Just a thought about doing the contest online, could this be of any help? If someone is willing to set up a server for the competition? Instead of doing it as a replay contest?

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=53941

Quote from S14 DRIFT :But then, when you tried to view the replay, it would give you an oos-error.

Trouble is, that seems to be a bit hit-and-miss, when I use tweak and watch replays sometimes I get an OOS error, sometimes I don't.
Too bad i already got evo.
Quote from polepositiondriver :We are the latest Racing Games News resource around

..and yet i see not one reference to two of the best sims on the market.. iRacing and netKar pro.

With RSC being down for a while this would surely be the ideal time to try and grab the iRacing and nKPro communities that used to post over there.

Good luck with the site anyhow.
-
([DUcK]) DELETED by [DUcK]
Quote from The Moose :..and yet i see not one reference to two of the best sims on the market.. iRacing and netKar pro.

Nice to see you have sections for them now But you've got nKpro described as a kart game It has absolutely nothing to do with karts.

No point having a nice looking site if it's poorly researched

I'll happily post links for your site at other places when the information is correct

Good luck.
Quote from [DUcK] :cos of course you would have won it

Nah, but i wouldve had a goal to race for
We are still getting entries for the competition, give yourself every chance to win that copy of GTR evolution.

The Moose - I Fixed up that mistake thanks for the advice
Quote from polepositiondriver :We are still getting entries for the competition, give yourself every chance to win that copy of GTR evolution.

The Moose - I Fixed up that mistake thanks for the advice

I think most of the entries will come just before the deadline.
We are still getting entries at the moment, theres still time
are you trying to get people away from LFS?
Not at all
You'll always see me on LFS, it was the first racing games community I really got into so I like to keep upto date

Its also the first game title on my forum, and were supporting 19 teams now so its most definitely still a favourite
1 More day to get your entries in

We've had a few entries, you might just win

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG