The online racing simulator
really hard wreck at daytona on friday!
Hahaha, only reason we watch American racing - The crashes
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Hahaha, only reason we watch American racing - The crashes

Hey, that's not right, there's some good...well, it's close...kinda...fast...rubbing and all that...tactics...oh, alright, we watch it for the crashes!
Quote from Timdpr :Hey, that's not right, there's some good...well, it's close...kinda...fast...rubbing and all that...tactics...oh, alright, we watch it for the crashes!

yea lol
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Hahaha, only reason we watch American racing - The crashes

Speak for yourself......

It's one of the reasons.
#6 - DeKo
why did the throttle jam wide open? surely that isnt particularly 'safe'?
well the engine is in the front and it got a pretty big whack. NASCAR and Craftsman Truck Series is great, cant wait for the 500 tomorrow
#8 - VoiD
..stay away from ovals.
Quote from DeKo :why did the throttle jam wide open? surely that isnt particularly 'safe'?

Of course it isn't safe, but things happen sometimes. They're still using a throttle cable, so if the car gets damaged in just the right way, a piece of metal can push on the cable and open the throttle. It's rare, but it can happen. Hell, it can happen with a fly-by-wire system like they use in F1. Nico Rosberg had his throttle stick open at Monaco of all places, and he had to nose it into the tire wall at Antony Noghès.
Ricky Carmichael racing NASCAR trucks!?
Yeah he does. That was a random question.
Quote from SidiousX :Yeah he does. That was a random question.

He was mentioned in the video. Hardly off topic is it?
Quote from BlueFlame :He was mentioned in the video. Hardly off topic is it?

Ah, sry didn't hear it.
Quote from BlueFlame :Ricky Carmichael racing NASCAR trucks!?

He's been interested in NASCAR for quite some time now...old news really
Well, I don't watch NASCAR. If I watch it, I just watch it for the wrecks.
I feel let down after watching the video in the OP, i followed the link thinking i'd be watching a big crash (The big one), and wasted 5 minutes watching some cars bump into eachother and slide along the track

Quote from GFresh :I feel let down after watching the video in the OP, i followed the link thinking i'd be watching a big crash (The big one), and wasted 5 minutes watching some cars bump into eachother and slide along the track

which link?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG