The online racing simulator
Egt ra (C.M.L)
(42 posts, started )
Egt ra (C.M.L)
Hi All,
I have talked with some people, and it seems that our help tool can be useful for others too.
So what it is? Exactly it was and still is a test of InISm.
You can manage cup, Safety Car, Warm-up mode, Speed limit checker, Endurance helper and more and more.
Detailed information and help is on:
http://www.interregion.cz/jarda/EGT/Doc/EGT_RA.htm
It can be downloaded from:
http://www.interregion.cz/jarda/EGT/EGT_RA.ZIP
There should be the latest (I hope a bit stable) version.

Have a fun BabyOnWheels (Escargot Racing Team)

PS: Sorry for my English, but I hope it is a bit understandable

@Current state: EGT_RA only fixing issues.

New project (still in development) cml.codeplex.com
Quote from BabyOnWheels :Hi All,
I have talked with some people, and it seems that our help tool can be useful for others too.
So what it is? Exactly it was and still is a test of InISm.
You can manage cup, Safety Car, Warm-up mode, Speed limit checker, Endurance helper and more and more.
Detailed information and help is on:
http://www.interregion.cz/jarda/EGT/Doc/EGT_RA.htm
It can be downloaded from:
http://www.interregion.cz/jarda/EGT/EGT_RA.ZIP
There should be the latest (I hope a bit stable) version.

Have a fun BabyOnWheels (Escargot Racing Team)

PS: Sorry for my English, but I hope it is a bit understandable

looks like very nice addon, im gonna download it straight away
nice mod!!
#4 - J@tko
We've used this before and its FANTASTIC!

Helpful hint: make a layout with the pit boxes marked
I have got it all setup .. But the HuD wont appear to direct you to the grid position and the virtual lights wont come up either... Please help me?
Quote from aobrien :I have got it all setup .. But the HuD wont appear to direct you to the grid position and the virtual lights wont come up either... Please help me?

Pls contact me on ICQ (34 73 37 07)
We tried it on the LFSCART, as a driver I can say that it is absolutely FAN-TA-STIC.
ok i see good responses so i will try it tomorow Thanks for addon
Maybe share the source. We can help you with this.
Hi guys, sorry for my late answer. I didn't read this forum for long time, because of work (we are porting our Windows -> C++ (COM) + C# under Unixes and partially under Java + C++ so work is my home now ... .

Of course source code is a part of the zipped file. (I have to check it, but it was )

But I am not sure it it make sense to continue in this project, because ... (Don't panic )

http://cml.codeplex.com/

But it is still in progress. I hope until end of summer I will have the same functionality (but with better navigation - I read the path files now + I am working on track editor for other races types (uphill? races). + Fixed all child illness of first version + i hope it will be more useful for easy extension ... and LFS community too.
+ Real-Rallycros plugin (this is my first test plugin, in development now)

So plan is:
- finish Rallycross ASAP.
- reimplement EGT_RA as plugins in C.M.L (safety-car, warm-up, weight and restriction checks, pit stop checker + pit lie starter + pit line semaphore, etc.)
- finish web part (managing leagues, drivers, teams, race) + online results including endurance race support (separated practice, qualify, race in days ...)

I promise. I will try to check this forum more than once per two months ) But the fastest way is contact me directly on ICQ (34733707) (Canibal)
sound good
EGT_RA
I have to use the old version after looooong time and it is ... ehm
So I had problems with sorting the grid. Sometimes worked, sometimes not.

It is changed now. Should be better. I hope.

bin + src again on : www.interregion.cz/jarda/EGT_RA.ZIP

CML
Committed new changes ... Rally cross status (80%).
suggestion:

start practice mode in server.
make qualifity in this mode (game mode practice) with table of results (as original)

after qual all racers goto pitlane refuel, repaer car, change wheel and goto her position or use SC for starting.

in race mode (real game mode - practice) make buttons which replace for each racers all information (positon, lap, split, laptime, bestlaptime.. and so on) which we have in race, but not have in practice.

it mean don't need start race with cold tyre and more realistic

sorry 4 ugli english.
Has anyone actually got this to run

?
Quote from Mikjen :Has anyone actually got this to run

?

Yes, I have gotten it to function. What problems are you having ?
Have unzipped it and now have a folder named EGT_RA then click on Bin folder and then click on the EGT_RA icon,

it waits a couple of seconds and then get w windows report message,

cant even find a config file to edit IP - Port etc

i must be doing this totally wrong, can normally get these type of addons working lol

thanks for replying

Mick
Anyone else got it working ?

Thanks
Mick
Quote from Mikjen :Have unzipped it and now have a folder named EGT_RA then click on Bin folder and then click on the EGT_RA icon,

it waits a couple of seconds and then get w windows report message,

cant even find a config file to edit IP - Port etc

i must be doing this totally wrong, can normally get these type of addons working lol

thanks for replying

Mick

1) You need NET. 2.0 ( I hope i didn't recompile it with 3.5) but src is there so no problem

2) Edit the IP and server settings in in properties for each race ... = add new cup, new race event and race setting.
OK installed .net 2.0 and still get a windows error screen
Quote from Mikjen :OK installed .net 2.0 and still get a windows error screen

I have no problem, i just dont understand it, i keep getting spectated :P
But it is working.
Quote from aroX123 :I have no problem, i just dont understand it, i keep getting spectated :P
But it is working.

You have to add yourself as a driver to the event.

I keep meaning to do up a basic how-to to help out Mikjen, but keep forgetting. I'll try to get onto it this weekend.

d
Yes it is necessary to create Cup. Into cup add drivers (LFSNames) and pap the into car (in mode one drive per one car it is done automatically) then create race event (track, whether, etc) and the add race.
And in race add cars (drivers) + specify where the race will be = IP, port + admin password of the server.
It should be all.
It is a bit complicated , but plan was have more divisions per each race session (race event) = there has to be some possibility how to separate drivers per race / division.
I do not even get that page, i click on the .exe and a window error window pops up

Mick
Quote from Mikjen :I do not even get that page, i click on the .exe and a window error window pops up

Mick

The only way people can help you is if you give the exact error message, either by typing out exactly what it says, or grabbing a screenshot of it. "A windows error" is far to vague to figure out.
Ok, if you insist

Egt ra (C.M.L)
(42 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG