Valentines Day
(64 posts, started )

Poll : What do you think of Valentines Day?

I'm single and I totally hate it
I'm single and I think its great!
I'm with a partner, I think its crap.
I'm with a partner, I love it!.
When you are married and have kids, it can turn into a bit of a special day in comparison to without kids. Grandma is more willing to watch them for the day and we get to do something together without the "When are we going to be there... Are we there yet... I have to go to the bathroom... I need a drink... I'm hungry... I want to go home... I don't want to go home..."

We don't get to spend time for ourselves without the distraction of kids very often. That said, the kids are with us today and it's just another Saturday for us.

I don't waste my money on buying a stupid card. I make one myself and put my thoughts into it rather than some stupid card saying. She gets flowers throughout the year and doesn't need to get flowers on a commercial day to know she is loved.

Speaking of commercialization, it has become far more than flowers and a card. On my photography forums, there's been posts of people saying they are getting their significant others lenses, cameras, flash, or other photography gear.... Nothing says "I love you" more than a Nikkor AF-S 50mm f/1.4G. illepall
#28 - T.J.
I miss someone to kiss and bang lol
Quote from T.J. :I miss someone to kiss and bang lol

You should write this more detailed. "I miss a girl to kiss and bang lol" ... U sound gay.
24.36% of this forum will fap to blood tonight.
I'm with someone and I still hate it. Right now I've got a bitchin case of strep throat, though, so I'm not even going to see her this weekend... not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing. Although, I didn't get her a card yet...
Apparently, people still fap even if they're still in a relationship!
#35 - T.J.
Quote from hazaky :You should write this more detailed. "I miss a girl to kiss and bang lol" ... U sound gay.

I know.. Hope most people understand that I talk about some pussy :P
I have been single for 15 years non stop and I am not thinking about a GF.
Todays relations are like a few weeks and them youre dumped like yesterdays newspaper.
So I partied like hell yesterday to celebrate for another year of Singleness!!
#37 - T.J.
Heh.. I like being single, but I sure love having a girl to **** when I want to.. My Ex got me addicted lol
I'm single and I totally hate it

because the prostitutes cost's more today.
Quote from T.J. :Heh.. I like being single, but I sure love having a girl to **** when I want to.. My Ex got me addicted lol

Does your love with a women only conists of having sex?
#41 - AMB
I'm with a partner, I love it!.

Seeing her tonight to give her the present and card etc, meet parents Ahhh.
This day suxs totally...
#43 - T.J.
Quote from Vinnylegends :Does your love with a women only conists of having sex?

No.. It is the opposite thing... They love me because of the sex :P
Quote from AMB :I'm with a partner, I love it!.

Seeing her tonight to give her the present and card etc, meet parents Ahhh.

This chap wants to bitch slap his hoe. And why not? Good luck to you fella.
It's also Iraqi Terrorist Martyrs appreciation day!
im single and i f*cking hate it. quess i just didnt have balls to ask someone out
#47 - CSU1
Nine years, a bloody life sentence...could be worse I suppose...wait no it could'nt she's a redhead

V-Day sucks beause im hung over
Here's the missus when I left her at the airport.

Here's the card I sent her today. (She's religious, I'm an atheist.)

Attached images
pic_12028360464585.gif
DSC_1413.jpg
That's a very original card.
Quote from batteryy :im single and i f*cking hate it. quess i just didnt have balls to ask someone out

join the club

the one person I want to be with is on the other side of the world and I'm not even sure that anything will happen between us...only time will tell

Valentines Day
(64 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG