The online racing simulator
#low-racing News
(54 posts, started )
#low-racing News
October 19th

Marcel Krause joins #low-racing

Just after Andreas Schwarze left the team two weeks ago, we're happy to present a new driver to our lineup. Marcel Krause, former SK-Gaming driver, has recently left the team and decided to join us. He will support us in leagues like the Electronic Sports League, as well as in the Masters of Endurance. We hope to have a good time together and we think that his speed can give the team another push forward. Welcome Marcel!

April 6th

Erinc Coskun joins #low-racing

With Erinc Coskun, who is also known as '58Style', another quick driver joins #low-racing's driver line-up. The former driver of Team Speed-Link, who drove teamless the past few months is currently active in the City-Liga and will support our driver Patrick Schülter there. We're really happy to welcome him to our team and looking forward to a great and successful time with him!

February 25th

#low extending driver lineup!

With only 4 active drivers we started into the season 2009. But luckily we soon found some new drivers to extend our driver lineup.
The drivers I am talking about are former xcite racing drivers Maximilian Severin, Daniel Potthoff and Patrick Schülter, who recently left spdo racing.

We think that all of those drivers have great potential and really strengthen our team. We're really happy to welcome them and we're looking forward to a hopefully long, fun, but also successful time with you guys!

February 14th

Its has been very quiet around #low-racing lately, mostly because we didn't have many active drivers anymore. So we had to do something against it.

New website and sponsor for #low-racing

We're happy to present our new Website, which is hosted by our new sponsor Schwarzkünstler! We try to keep it as present as possible and give you all the news around #low-racing. We hope you like it!

If you have any suggestions to improve it feel free to contact me.

New driver for #low-racing!

Besides, we're happy to welcome Phil 'chaa' Rose, former driver of Massive Attack Racing, to our team! Most of you will know him from the Masters of Endurance races, where he already participated for #low-racing.

We're looking forward to a great year 2009, see you on track!
I've seen that you have some good racers in your team, so good luck.
#3 - Foqs
good luck in 2009 Zocky!
Good looking site and congrats to low and phil on team join
Gratz & Good Luck,

nice looking page!
Gratz & Good Luck,

nice looking page!

#7 - Makao
Amazing website, grats and good luck.

I have 403 error when I click on team, sponsors and server. Check it, cheers.
Quote from Makao :Amazing website, grats and good luck.

Same here.

Apart from that, nice looking site and good luck in 2009
Good luck, Phil.
thx guys!

Quote from Makao :Amazing website, grats and good luck.

thx for the hint, should be fixed now.
what happened with guys, just 4 of you left : o
Good luck!
Quote from N I K I :what happened with guys, just 4 of you left : o

yeah well... unfortunately they all stopped playing lfs because they have no time or motivation anymore
Nice website and gratz on new driver
chaa is a fast driver, I remember we had pretty good fights for UFR WR's. Good choice
#16 - chaa
Quote from Töki (HUN) :chaa is a fast driver, I remember we had pretty good fights for UFR WR's. Good choice

yeah that's right!

Nice site and congrats on the sponsor and also for new driver!
Good luck.
I like that website allot, good luck
nice site and best luck with team
Gratz from all SRLT team
Site looks very nice, and compliments for a great performance with the relatively small size of #low's active racers.
Updated 1st post:

February 25th

#low extending driver lineup!

With only 4 active drivers we started into the season 2009. But luckily we soon found some new drivers to extend our driver lineup.
The drivers I am talking about are former xcite racing drivers Maximilian Severin, Daniel Potthoff and Patrick Schülter, who recently left spdo racing.

We think that all of those drivers have great potential and really strengthen our team. We're really happy to welcome them and we're looking forward to a hopefully long, fun, but also successful time with you guys!
Great additions! Good luck, guys.
Grats guys, saw this one coming tho after Monday
thank you very much
Very good signings, congrats!

#low-racing News
(54 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG