The online racing simulator
Fuel control with InSim
(7 posts, started )
Fuel control with InSim
I would like to know if there is some command of InSim to control the level of fuel in player car, he made no stops in boxes.
#2 - STF
who made what?
Just use F12 menu, or the change the settings in the pits. Unless you're asking if there's a way to force fuel level, which there isn't.

I don't really understand what you're saying.
#4 - amp88
There is NO way to programmatically control fuel levels in a multiplayer race using InSim because you can't access the fuel levels in multiplayer. However, if you're going to be using singleplayer only then it is possible to use OutGauge to determine the fuel level in the car. By analysing an SPR (singleplayer replay) you could tell what the fuel level in the car was as soon as the replay started or when the player left the pits. If you want to do that I can provide a small example in Java to get you started with.

To the guys above...what was the point in posting if you didn't know what the OP wanted? He asked in good English, so it wasn't a question of understanding broken English written by someone using a translator. If you don't know anything about something don't post. Go back to spamming Off Topic
amp88 is right, it's not possible to get info about fuel in multiplayer with insim. if you mean "control" the the sense of setting the amount of fuel, then this is not possible in any way. the only possible way is the alreasy named OutGage interface, but you dont need to analyze a saved spr. you can do it directly, only opening an insim port for the outgage app. as an example you can take a look at http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=52787 . you can watch the values on another pc than lfs is running on, so perhaps this is what you need

Quote from amp88 :To the guys above...what was the point in posting if you didn't know what the OP wanted? He asked in good English, so it wasn't a question of understanding broken English written by someone using a translator. If you don't know anything about something don't post. Go back to spamming Off Topic

well said
#6 - STF
I didn`t understand the context, sure there is no way to control fuel by insim, monitor fuel level, yes, like you said, by outgauge.. but he referred to "someone".. let me quote on that:
Quote from [SkinCast] :he made no stops in boxes

My guess is he didn`t tell the full story .
I'm trying force the fuel level, for Fuel System, in my Cruise Mod. But now, I know... No way

Fuel control with InSim
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG