The online racing simulator
Silverstone Short
(10 posts, started )
Silverstone Short
Ive created a replica of Silverstone short, it aint best because i dont have enough space to make a 1-1scale replica but i did my best to make it close as possible, ive driven this track and think its on par with the real deal apart from corner distances etc..

here is some pics:

and the track
Attached files
AU1_Silverstone Short.lyt - 4.4 KB - 295 views
Give me some aerial views and ill consider a download
apart from the edited parts to allow this lyt to fit... its an awesome replica!

keep up the good work (will put it on server sometime)
Looks very nice
Very nice indeed.
( HERE COME THE CRITICS )
The corners are UBER cuttable.
Try to place the tires and stuff closer to the chalk!
Nevertheless. A nice and fun track!
Thanks, possitive cristisism is always welcome,

However i do understand that the corners are cutable, and i have used all 512 objects so i may cut out the pitlane to use elsewhere and make it a little more neat i.e the chalk nice and straight....

i also understand that the first corner has more degrees then the one i have done then that leads to the second corner needing more, so i will edit that too when i get the time

once again thanks for comments guys, should be more soon
A little comment from me too:
I've been drifting it today, and i have to say, it's really nice But, i reaaaly hate the Forbidden areas Could you try and fix it a bit, so if you make a mistake: you wont be sent to pit immediately? thanks in advance
nice one mate
Quote from dutchshogun :A little comment from me too:
I've been drifting it today, and i have to say, it's really nice But, i reaaaly hate the Forbidden areas Could you try and fix it a bit, so if you make a mistake: you wont be sent to pit immediately? thanks in advance

Yea m8, i understand what you mean, i done them for racing purposes so people dont cut corners etc, you can simply press SHIFT U and take away all checker things bud

Thanks for your comments

Silverstone Short
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG