The online racing simulator
oneGP 2009 : Rules (Provisional)
Attached is the PDF with the provisional rules..a few typos and stuff are yet to be fixed. Other comments/input welcome.

d
Attached files
2009oneGP_Rules.pdf - 63.3 KB - 286 views
Hmm, how about making 2 pitstops necesarry in race?? it would make tactics and race more interesting, or rather easier from racer point of view. Or if 115km is too much for full tank already, dunno that.
2 mandatory pitstops would remove tactics, not enhance them. At the moment you can stop early which is slower or run late and hope the SC doesn't come out. That's plenty interesting enough.
Sorry to ask, probably in the rules, but are we allowed to pit under the safety car? Was just wondering as that would spice it up abit
Quote from Davidos93 :Sorry to ask, probably in the rules, but are we allowed to pit under the safety car? Was just wondering as that would spice it up abit

Quote from oneGP Rulebook :
8.2. The pitlane shall be closed for the start of the race. It will open once the last car
passes the pit exit line. If the indicator shall indicate “Closed” at any time in the
race other than this, it is due to an obstruction in the area of pitlane.

[...]

9.3. In the event that the Safety Car is deployed, a message will appear on screen
stating “Safety Car Deployed” and the track indicator shall change to “T:
YELLOW”. Pitlane shall remain open at all times during Safety Car Periods, with
the exceptions provided in 8.2.

Thanks Falke much appreciated
In light of some discussions and developments, the Entry Requirements are being modified. They are now as follows. The rulebook will be updated to reflect these in the next 72 hours.

Driver must still meet at least two of these.

- Have a total distance travelled of 15,000 km or greater.
- Have a hotlap on LFSWorld within 103% on any oneGP 2009 track with the BF1
- Have a combined total of 350 or more laps with the BF1 at any oneGP 2009 combo (the aggregation of all laps done on any oneGP 2009 combo will count towards this)
- Attend a private meeting/evaluation session with dekojester to see your on-track abilities and also assess your knowledge of the rules.

Requirements will only be checked officially 24h prior to the event start. Team Managers will be notified of any discrepancies, and given until three hours prior to race start to inform of which reserve will step up or have the driver meet requirement(s) to satisfy the missing part(s). For the convenience of the Team Manager, all drivers listed will be checked.

d
Thanks Deko That should make it easier for people to enter if its only 2 out of those 4, as opposed to 2 out of the previous 3

Also, what do you mean by combined total of 350 or more laps at any oneGP combo?
and all that about aggregation. Is that, 350 laps at all the aston tracks in the calendar, or 350 laps at one certain track, or 350 laps over all of the tracks?
Quote from Davidos93 :Thanks Deko That should make it easier for people to enter if its only 2 out of those 4, as opposed to 2 out of the previous 3

Also, what do you mean by combined total of 350 or more laps at any oneGP combo?
and all that about aggregation. Is that, 350 laps at all the aston tracks in the calendar, or 350 laps at one certain track, or 350 laps over all of the tracks?

If, for example, you have 50 laps at BL1, 50 laps at FE4, 50 at AS5, 50 at KY3, 50 at AS3, 50 at BL1R, and 55 at KY2R, then you have 355 laps combined at these oneGP 2009 venues, and you'll meet that requirements. I'll check any track on the season schedule and aggregate them to see if you meet them.
Ahh ha, thanks again for the quick reply I'll try rack up some laps then, so i can become a reserve if needed Should have some lying around from last season :P, plus the 15k km is already done
2649 laps on BL1, rofl im almost in :S
Good good!
Quote from Garfild12 :2649 laps on BL1, rofl im almost in :S

I think you need to run about 203,222 more.
I have our updated skins and i'll send them to Crazy, Thatguy and you, deko, this evening (hopefully, going out)

Question about names. It says in the rules they must comply to the regulations of the NDR Sporting code, which says they must be Number First Initial Second Name
So Crazy's would be
16 K.Juhasz,
What about tags and things like that

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG