Racing Lancer skin request
(17 posts, started )
i would like if someone did this skin for RB4 and for the VWS please
Attached images
racing_lancer_h08.jpg
ill do it
thanks a lot ! =D
u dont mind if i change the mitsubishi logos on the vws skin to vw do u?

ps thanks for the excellent source pics, i wish every request was as good as this one
i was thinking about that last night ... and i was like... gosh it would make no sense if it has the mitsubishi logos on the vws.... so yeah. i dont mind

and for the pic.... i was lucky that i found that one.. i hope it made it easier for you
yep its the new Dakar car from Mitsubishi, successor to the Pajero, btw Mitsu uses (or used) VW diesel engines in the normal Lancer

edit: where did you get that pic from?
i was just searching random pics about the lancer and god gave me the ability to find it ! then i taught it would make an awesome skin for the 'rocco and the rb4...

Edit :

@flymike91

could you replace the dakar number thingy for an LFS one please ( on the VWS ) ?

Edit 2:
@ACCAkut

i love your quote in your sig ...
/bump

..... do you know in how much time the skins will be readu ?
im close with the VWS but my parent's favorite punishment is to change my password on the computer. Plus two skins may take a while anyway. i'll post my progress when i get back on my computer.
ohh ... i see .... =( parents are what block us from freedom .... xD

ok ok ... do the best u can ! it will be worth the waiting .. im sure of that
/bump ......

do you have any updates ????
i just got back from washington DC for the Obamessiah's inauguration so im back on the job today, sorry for the delay
oh ! okay ! =)

i hope u liked the obama day
yay for repsol and dakar!!!
progress
Attached images
aabbcc.jpg
nice! lookin awesome ! ( dont worry about the RB4... it wont look good in it... so yeah.. only on the vw )

(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG