The online racing simulator
Headlights ON all the time
(71 posts, closed, started )
Quote from obsolum :That's true. Mostly BMW's, Audi's and other cockmobiles, though

Interesting

You don't have to use headlights, but the bimmer boys do use them.
For us using headlights is mandatory, so of course only the bmw drivers (and those who have the 'cool' flip lights from 80's) drive without.
Use GlovePIE.
Ok, thanks for all for replies

I set Page down as a light button, now it isnt typing
#29 - 5haz
Its not against the rules to use your lights to intimadate someone, I believe its done in touring cars quite a bit. I swear there used to be night/evening Touring car races on the TV at Silverstone back in the late 90's i remember seeing a lot of light flashing going on.

In GT's the leaders often put their lights on when lapping cars.
A lot of touring car drivers used to drive with their lights on, regardless of whether it was a night/evening race.

Isn't it a bit silly to be driving with front lights on and tail lights off?
No
#33 - DeKo
Quote from S14 DRIFT :It's stupid and annoying... honestly, I have no idea why people legitamatly would want such a thing, it can be very distracting when you're being chased by someone.

thats the point when they are trying to overtake you. its not like they are 'bright' in game, stop over-reacting.
To have headlights ON all the time use program called LFS Strobe with .txt file to load below:
Attached files
strobe.txt - 34 B - 231 views
#35 - STF
You can use a button on your wheel for lights, that way > no "gggggg".
Lfs strobe sends key presses.. what if he`s messaging frequently ? he has to toggle it every time, right?
We'll get proper working headlights eventually. Scawen has hinted that S3 is going to be mainly graphics engine upgrades (IIRC), which means realtime environment lighting and the need for actual projected headlights.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :It's stupid and annoying... honestly, I have no idea why people legitamatly would want such a thing, it can be very distracting when you're being chased by someone.

lmao, that's the biggest amount of bullshit I've seen in a long time.

How is it offputting, its not like it blinds you in any way
i'm one of the audi cocks driving with my lights on, even in daylight.

but it seems that makes you the absolute prick of the road if it is not mandatory by law...
In sweden we MUST have our low beam lights on all the time no matter if it's 1pm or 2am.
And I love driving with full beam on when it comes idiots having both fog lights and normal lights on at the same time
Quote from niall09 :lmao, that's the biggest amount of bullshit I've seen in a long time.

How is it offputting, its not like it blinds you in any way

... It's distracting as (unlike many other racers) I bother to use my mirrors.

It's the the "blinding" that bothers me, it's just that they're "annoying".

(In real life it's different.. I'm talking soley about LFS. )
In Canada all new cars are required to have daytime running lights, so I don't really have a choice. It also creates additional hassle for people importing cars from US.
Quote from G!NhO :No

Thanks for explaining.

Now I understand your impressive post count.
lol

Well its not silly, because you cant put your rear lights on.

better?
Quote from G!NhO :lol

Well its not silly, because you cant put your rear lights on.

better?

Well...considering the answers aren't getting any better...it'll do.
It's OK, Ginho will always be a spammy little bugger.

So the answer to the OP question is use this or this
I think they're using Strobe ...
Nope i am using a button on my Joystick and i stick one of these on it to keep it pressed.
Quote from G!NhO :Nope i am using a button on my Joystick and i stick one of these on it to keep it pressed.

Lmao !
xD well it works
This thread is closed

Headlights ON all the time
(71 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG