The online racing simulator
Browser games?
(13 posts, started )
Browser games?
I am currently playing the Trukz browser game, and like that, and am looking for others in a similar vein, i.e. little games you can easily dip in and out of in your web browser for a few mins at lunch / tea break.

Any suggestions?
#3 - J@tko
[OT] Dan, join the Live for Trukz Company We're shit but so what? [/OT]
Look at the 'Batracer' link in my sig, or click this.
Cyberairlines.net

That's what I'm playing. It's a bit more than log on in the morning, lunch, evening thing like Trukz is. You have to send your airline fleet out and land them when they are scheduled to land. You can leave them up in the air and they don't just circle using up fuel, but they don't make money until you can land and take off again either. Thus, the planes fly in real time, but you don't necessarily have to get logged in at the time they reach the destination to have the flights paid for. You do have to wait in real time before you can land them though.

I'm Nighthawk on both Trukz and on Cyberairlines driving for Colossus Freight and flying for PanAmerican Airlines.
Quake Live beta.
hehe, i started the lfs trukz company :P but got bored of ALL browser games and gave it to bladerunner
-
(bmwe30m3) DELETED by bmwe30m3
i used to play travian currently im playing Tribal wars and a game called the west
batracer.com
rivality.com
Just started a batracer game, I'll see how that goes, cheers
Quote from danowat :Just started a batracer game, I'll see how that goes, cheers

I spent 2 years playing that game... I became rather infamous in the community and was a moderator (or 'race marshall' as they call it) on the site.

I should know more than anyone, but I actually sucked and it was replaced by LFS in 2007.
If you're in to basketball, Buzzer Beater is like Championship Manager, but basketball, and MMO. Five or ten minutes a day or so, just to check results from games / pick a team for the next game. There are similar ones for egg chasing, cricket and football as well made by other groups.

Browser games?
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG