The online racing simulator
Fastest lap competition: Winner gets gtr evolution!
MarcG, an easy way to get a new game
It could just be
We are the latest Racing Games News resource around and like to run as many events/competitions as possible
A few rules to the competition were made a bit more clear now.
#5 - 5haz
Gah, if only it was at Blackwood.

Good luck to those who enter though.
FBM although a nice car i only like at certain tracks, this isn't one of them for me
I think thats where it becomes a challenge

We run these competitions all the time (we've ran 3 so far) and the prizes are more than decent considering we are not making money off this

We do this to help the community out, by joining and participating you'll help us out.
The bigger we get the bigger the prizes get.
Seems very nice of you - Good luck with your website and this competition.
Racing games is in my blood, i'd rather see people sharing this passion with me and winning something than me going out in a real race and racing
This is where i enjoy my time

Lfs community FTW
Quote from RevengeR :I'm not that sure

Unless someone beats the current WR, he just sends the replay and he's done.
Quote from chanoman315 :Unless someone beats the current WR, he just sends the replay and he's done.

Yea, thats what I was trying to point out :P
It would be better if it were hlvc spr's too, yeah? I mean, easier to sort out in the long run. You can't have wind and the other stuff you can have on multiplayer
The entries have to be from the date AFTER the competition release

I can check the modified date of the replay
Quote from polepositiondriver :The entries have to be from the date AFTER the competition release

I can check the modified date of the replay

I think it's fairly simple to "cheat" with that, even for people who aren't computer experts But I'll say no more
There's a few fixes you could use. You could force people to use the new test patch, which I believe is incompatible with existing WR replays (correct me if I'm wrong).

Communicate via LFSW as well. If someone sends a replay, use an LFSW message to contact the username in the replay. If it's the real driver then fair play; if they've tried to cheat then the real record-holder gets a (sur)prize
I'll leave it upto the hands of the entrants, I'm an honest guy, its not much to ask for an honest entry on a great server like this one

I'd think that the people who are likely to cheat in this would be even more likely to already own this game as a pirated copy
Polepositiondriver, start a competition when patch 0.6A will be released - there will be no problems with cheaters at all.
We've already had a few competition entries so to be fair i'll keep running it.

But thanks very much for the suggestion Shadowww,
We've already had a few competition entries so to be fair i'll keep running it.

But thanks very much for the suggestion Shadowww,
How about make them do it ONLINE.. anyone can find an empty server? That way there's no possible way they could cheat.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG