The online racing simulator
problem
(34 posts, started )
Quote from zeugnimod :And they would use the same e-mail adress that deiwisxxx himself used.

i dind understand you :?
Quote from deiwisxxx :PC problems ;( i instaled new LFS used one pc wrecked againd instal windows again use 2 one and 3 one i was checking if demo's where alowed to load a car park LYT so i try to log in back i cant... ;(

I think if you have locked LFS back to demo yourself, then you don't need an unlock to re unlock it properly again if you know what i mean, as it has previously been unlocked using your account. I may be wrong though.

EDIT. I was wrong, i just tried and you do, sorry for the wrong info.
i think i dont know what you mean lol but i format D:/

thats where lfs was in to

i got a virus from lfs skins
Quote from deiwisxxx :i think i dont know what you mean lol but i format D:/

thats where lfs was in to

i got a virus from lfs skins

I wouldnt go say things like that, as it gives the community a bad name, plus it can't be proved. Viruses are everywhere on the web, LFS related stuff is very safe.
sorry for that

but im just saing what it was.

I re instal windows and i got all video graphic drivers and
i ckilck on lfs and antivirus spoted somthing and pc just died and
i turn it on againd i cauld... i did it one more time so i was sure that was
lfs foult
Some worm just infected main .exe of Live for Speed. Check file size in BYTES (not rounded to MB's), and check MD5 sums too.
You don't have to reinstall LFS, just replace all .exe's / .dll's with original ones (downloaded from lfs.net).
That's your fault - not using AV's and firewalls.
Could it be that it was your firewall that spotted LFS trying to connect to the internet for the first time since it was installed? This it normal, as if you have just reinstalled then the firewall will ask you to allow or deny anything that tries to access the internet for the first time. I have never had LFS crash out on me when the firewall pops up asking for access, but i have had other games crash big style when that happens.
-
(danthebangerboy) DELETED by danthebangerboy
danthebangerboy, usually worms infects any .exe file you open, just after you close it.
Above post edited. I was being a noob. Sorry.

problem
(34 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG