The online racing simulator
problem
(34 posts, started )
problem
Is there anything i can do about :

I used all logins for this week can i do anything? ;(
Email one of the developers, or wait until friday. Thats what i would do anyway. You will automatically get more unlocks on fridays, upto a maximum of 2 i think, although it might be 3.

If you need it sooner, the devs can give one more unlock depending on circumstances.
It says this weeks will it not be only one week i mean this week will end after 12:00 ?
From the LFS main page, just for reference..

Answer to: How often can I unlock?:
Initially you will be granted 3 unlocks. In addition, you get an additional unlock available every friday, provided you do not already have 2 unlocks available. So unless you are having severe problems with your computer, you should be fine and always able to unlock LFS again after a reinstallation of Windows for example, or when you buy new computer parts or a whole new computer.
so what can i do ? to get them back be tomorow or even today?
Quote from deiwisxxx :so what can i do ? to get them back be tomorow or even today?

You will need to PM one of the developers, or if not, an admin, who could pass the message on for you. Thats the only way, unless you can wait until friday.
Can you give me email or nick name of any developer or the best one who be most online
According to the active list on the main page there isnt any moderators / devs online at the moment matey.
Quote from zeugnimod :Read the quotes, it's the answer to your question.

sry can find ant nick names of developers
Quote from danthebangerboy :According to the active list on the main page there isnt any moderators / devs online at the moment matey.

i see but i want to pm them now and they maybe answer me later ? what do you think do they be online everyday?
:doh: Never mind.

you could try SamH, Bob Smith, Gunn, plus there are others.
Quote from danthebangerboy ::doh: Never mind.

you could try SamH, Bob Smith, Gunn, plus there are others.

Those are forum moderators, they won't be able to give him additional unlocks.
I know zeug, i just thought they maybe more likely to see the PM sooner than scawen or victor will, and could pass the message on.
Quote from danthebangerboy :I know zeug, i just thought they maybe more likely to see the PM sooner than scawen or victor will, and could pass the message on.

Yeah, well, and what are they supposed to do when they see the PM?

I think the devs have disabled PMs anyway.
ok i mail in LFS site you sure they have no power to give me an extra unlock ?

Did it hapen to you any time and if it did. Did you get your extra unlock fast?
Quote from deiwisxxx :ok i mail in LFS site you sure they have no power to give me an extra unlock ?

They have the power, a dev will read the e-mail you sent.

Quote from deiwisxxx :Did it hapen to you any time and if it did. Did you get your extra unlock fast?

There have been some instances where people posted threads like this one and they usually got a new unlock the next day.
You know i realy need it too because im organising an event tomorow so if i dont im domed
Quote from zeugnimod :Yeah, well, and what are they supposed to do when they see the PM?

I think the devs have disabled PMs anyway.

Thats what i thought. Because you can't PM a dev directly, a moderator would be able to let them know, via email or whatever.

Quote from deiwisxxx :You know i realy need it too because im organising an event tomorow so if i dont im domed

You will need to wait a bit until they check their mail. How on earth did you use 3 up that fast anyway. I have only used 4 in a whole year!
Quote from danthebangerboy :Thats what i thought. Because you can't PM a dev directly, a moderator would be able to let them know, via email or whatever.

And they would use the same e-mail adress that deiwisxxx himself used.
PC problems ;( i instaled new LFS used one pc wrecked againd instal windows again use 2 one and 3 one i was checking if demo's where alowed to load a car park LYT so i try to log in back i cant... ;(
Quote from zeugnimod :And they would use the same e-mail adress that deiwisxxx himself used.

Stop being right!

I thought some moderators might have direct contact that they use other than that address possibly.

What he has done should be fine for him though.

problem
(34 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG