The online racing simulator
Ps3 Games For Sale
(18 posts, started )
Ps3 Games For Sale
Right as some of you know i have a lil ebay buisness and i have 2 games that i cant sell ,
Midnight club LA & Pure . both witch are still in wrapper .
im selling them as a bundle for 60 € , Wont Ship to ENGLAND only Europe
the combining price for these 2 games normally would be around 100 € maybe more . anyone interested pm me .
Why won't you ship them to England?
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Why won't you ship them to England?

cos its more expensive for whoever is buying them . im not in england
i buy my stuff from england so theres no point me sending em back , if your prepared to pay 10 £ on top of the 60 € then yea ill ship em back
-
(dougie-lampkin) DELETED by dougie-lampkin : Not necessary, talked to a friend who's finished with the game...
Im too lazy to look it up right now, but what does Pure handle about?
I mean what kinda game is that?
It's a Quad Bike game. I rather like it actually.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :It's a Quad Bike game. I rather like it actually.

You rather like it yet call me gay for sometimes using the ps3 because it's a console. Hmmm
Quote from zeugnimod :LOL @ 2:45. I wanna see someone do that IRL.

I think it would be quite possible if gravity was set to mars strength like it is in that game.
Quote from Gills4life :You rather like it yet call me gay for sometimes using the ps3 because it's a console. Hmmm

Only because you touched me in that special way... :hide:
Just because punching you in the face was the only human physical contact you had in years.

:hide:
Quote from Stefani24 :Looks like a rather good motorstorm clone without the rest of the vehicles.
Im thinking about actually getting that on the pc, but Im not sure this is going to be able to be run on my pc.
Well anyway, why you sell it?

Runs pritty well on my athlon 64 x2 4800, geforce 7600gt and 2 gig ram. Good game for a little blast tricks and some of the jumps MASSIVE but great fun all the same
Had a mess about of Pure on the demo, it's a fairly fun game, I wouldn't buy it personally, but would play it round a mates.

As for MCLA, I bought this a couple of weeks ago, it's a really good game, it really is. Physics aren't realistic in anyway, but the cars handle in a way that's fun. Cars feel like they have a fair bit of weight to them.

Customisation isn't that good, most boltons for the cars look fairly crap. It's still a fairly good game, I picked it up on a whim, when I saw it being sold for only £17 on play.com.

I didn't know what to expect and found a fairly good game. I also bought TDU at the same time, I've only played it for about 5 minutes and didn't enjoy it.
TDU's really good when you get into it... especially on PC.. you just let your favirote music play and cruise.. it's quite relaxing.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :TDU's really good when you get into it... especially on PC.. you just let your favirote music play and cruise.. it's quite relaxing.

Yes, I do really enjoy a good TDU spell in one of the classic cars. Or else the Maclaren
Ok ive sold MCLA but i still have pure for 40 € , ono

Ps3 Games For Sale
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG