The online racing simulator
Help! [with LFS Tweak]
(5 posts, started )
Help! [with LFS Tweak]
Hi I am Italian and sorry for my bad school english!!I have 14!!!!!!!!!! I Have a problem: i have downloaded the LFS Tweak Insim of Playa and , when I open the program i can't go beyond. Can I have a help???????????? Thanks for all. Bye
(English)
I think the only problem you have is that you're a Demo user, if I remember correctly LFSTweak has got license protection... But I remember also I read somewhere that there is a version that can be used by everyone... Try to search better...
No problem for the English, having in mind how we study it at school here in Italy... Yours is ok: it isn't perfect, but it's understandable! And here there are lots of nice people, they don't complain for the use of this language, if you're wrong maybe they'll correct you, and if you wrote something that noone could understand, they politely ask if you could explain better!
However, I hope I was helpful, bye!!!
(Italiano)
Credo che l'unico problema sia che sei un utente Demo, se mi ricordo bene LFSTweak non funziona se non hai una licenza... Ma mi sembra anche di ricordare che ho letto da qualche parte che c'è una versione utilizzabile da tutti, prova a cercare meglio...
Nessun problema per l'Inglese, sapendo come lo insegnano a scuola in Italia... Il tuo va bene: non è perfetto, ma è comprensibile! E qui ci sono tantissime brave persone, non si lamentano di come usi questa lingua, se sbagli al massimo ti correggono e se scrivi qualcosa di incomprensibile ai più, ti chiedono gentilmente di spiegarti meglio!
Comunque, spero di esserti stato di aiuto, ciao!!!
InSim version of tweak does not has LP.

Stetty, do you have .NET Framework 3.5?
Do you have any firewall? Antivirus?
Quote from Shadowww :InSim version of tweak does not has LP.

Oh sorry, didn't know that, my bad...

Stetty, have you opened the port in LFS by tiping "T" then "/insim 29999" in your LFS main screen? If you didn't, that'll do it...
Thanks freddyalek90 and Swadowww.
I didn't installed the Net Framework 3.5 and i don't know that goes beyond .
Thanks for the help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry for my english...

Help! [with LFS Tweak]
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG