The online racing simulator
Reverse Grid
(13 posts, started )
Reverse Grid
Hi All,
I cannot seem to get our race server to accept reverse grid. Can someone enlighten me on how to sort it please.
#2 - J@tko
/start reverse
Hi,
I have added that to LFS Server.cfg and tried typing it into the server with Admin rights and it doesn't work.
#4 - J@tko
Is lapper overriding it?
Thats what I am thinking also. The race events we run are controlled by Lapper using /Laps 15 /qual 15 /restart etc etc
Should I add /start reverse and if so where would I add it, before /laps 15 or /restart or before /qual 15 or /qualify

Thanks for your help
#6 - J@tko
Erm, probably before /restart. Try it and see
Thanks for all your help, one last question...

Is it...

/start=reverse or /start reverse to add to Lapper
#8 - J@tko
Quote from Andy King :Thanks for all your help, one last question...

Is it...

/start=reverse or /start reverse to add to Lapper

Are those the messages that Lapper sends to LFS? In that case it shouldn't matter
Yes they are and thanks for the help saved me messing for hours.
Hi All,
Cannot get this to work even without Lapper running. I have changed...

/start=finish to
/start=reverse

in Servers config but it will not allow a reverse grid. Any ideas guys.
Just to check, you've restarted the server yes?
Yes about 392,000 times lol

I have added it to config...

/vote=no
/select=no
/autokick=spec
/rstmin=120
/rstend=120
/midrace=yes
/mustpit=yes
/canreset=no
/start=reverse

I have typed in into LFS as /start reverse with Admin rights, just after a restart, just after qualy has ended and just before typing /restart after qualy has finished, even typed in /start=reverse lol just incase.

Thanks for your help again, this has all be done without Lapper running so its not that.

Update: Just started a dedi host on a machine I have here and its exactly the same as my Hosted Server, even tried a default cfg and changed finish to reverse and still no joy

LFS Manual says /start reverse can be inputted at anytime - Commands with a parameter - any time - this is weird
Hi All,
Well I have sussed this with a lotta info from [NLR]Tim....

/start=reverse only works on a race that runs after a race has been completed, it reverses the race finishing order not the Qualifying order. It wouldn't work because each of our races has 15 min qualifying before it.

Thanks for all input

Reverse Grid
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG