The online racing simulator
My New Cockpit!
(19 posts, started )
My New Cockpit!
This is my new setup
I'm just awaiting on the G25 to arrive
I built it today (just had to assemble it)

#2 - G!NhO
nice, is it from playseat ?
This unit is actually designed by a company called elite pros

The quality of build is amazing!
Thanks for the compliment, shouldn't be long till the g25 comes
#4 - G!NhO
G25 is awesome, i just got mine
The steering wheel I am using at the moment sits a bit too high up, this cockpit was designed for a g25. I have a 24" widescreen coming soon too
#6 - G!NhO
where you gonna put the screen then? directly behind of the wheel would be best
im getting a playseat for christmas woohoo i like your cockpit what was prices???
I have a 24" fuijitsu lcd coming soon which is just the right size for the front of the screen.

I am so excited to get it going

G25 is the next on the list

To be honest though I really have to upgrade my video card, i have a 8600gts 256mb card, minimum i'd like is a 3870 to run on this computer (they are quite cheap to buy)
#9 - G!NhO
Quote from polepositiondriver :I have a 24" fuijitsu lcd coming soon which is just the right size for the front of the screen.

I am so excited to get it going

G25 is the next on the list

To be honest though I really have to upgrade my video card, i have a 8600gts 256mb card, minimum i'd like is a 3870 to run on this computer (they are quite cheap to buy)

get a 4850, i got one and its good
Thanks for the recommendation,
Its just a bit out of my budget,
I could pickup 2 3870 and run them in crossfire for similar performance but my motherboard can't cope with it
As i think you need a better video card to run the game on a 24" screen right?
Quote from spenceris :As i think you need a better video card to run the game on a 24" screen right?

thats what he said -_-'

the 4850 is a better choise
I did in fact get a HD4850, best decision I could ever get. Its a beast, now my CPU is the only thing letting me down hehe

Were getting quite a few new videos on www.polepositiondriver.com of our racing so it'd be great if you checked em out
Quote from polepositiondriver :I did in fact get a HD4850, best decision I could ever get. Its a beast, now my CPU is the only thing letting me down hehe

Were getting quite a few new videos on www.polepositiondriver.com of our racing so it'd be great if you checked em out

ah good choise man
Thanks G!Nho hehe
I can assure you that the frame is just as strong (if not stronger) and the seat is very comfortable.

I know the guy who designed this seat and they have been working on it for a number of years perfecting it. And yes my GFX is better haha.
hey bro where do you get just a seat like that?
Quote from s2knott :hey bro where do you get just a seat like that?

Where abouts are you located?
You can get those seats from ebay if you wanted

They are just called bucket seats

Thanks
Adrian

My New Cockpit!
(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG