The online racing simulator
Nostalgic Touring Cars
(20 posts, started )
Nostalgic Touring Cars
It's very unlikely any sort of car will be added to LFS.
That would be kind of funny, but remember that most cars we currently have in LFS are far from new anyway. The XRR would probably be as old as those old DTMs.
Quote from boosterfire :That would be kind of funny, but remember that most cars we currently have in LFS are far from new anyway. The XRR would probably be as old as those old DTMs.

but it has a good aerodynamic, the old dtm cars have an aerodynamic like a bookshelf
Id like to wathc it but why this kinda music?
I'd love to see some BTCC type cars from the early 90s.
Quote from frokki :

Who could resist rear wheel drive, 500 horsepower family sedans?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHXzrNyMc6I

damn that's tight. If we only had something like that in LFS, powerful without that damn downforce ruining it.
V8 Supercars Australia are something on this concept, I think even more powerful.
Quote from N I K I :damn that's tight. If we only had something like that in LFS, powerful without that damn downforce ruining it.
V8 Supercars Australia are something on this concept, I think even more powerful.

At least we have the track ^^
want cars like that ? If you want now ,play GTR Evo or Race07.If you dont want them now then wait about 10 years and then maybye we will have cars like that in LFS
-
(frokki) DELETED by frokki
Quote from oldnavy :want cars like that ? If you want now ,play GTR Evo or Race07.If you dont want them now then wait about 10 years and then maybye we will have cars like that in LFS

No thanks. I rather race UF1 than all the hundreds of cars in all dozen GTR copies. I have no hurry, the slower LFS evolves the better for me (as a linux user).
Yep, 199x was an astonishing period for the DTM, we had real touring cars, there was some battles in every laps, always doors against doors with pushes, and awersome tracks. Far away for now. Mr Haugg and Ulrich are just ridiculous with their little conspirations and strategies. DTM is something like dead nowadays, and that's really sad.

But anyway, I'd prefer to have the Nordschleife instead of one of these cars.

BONUS : One of my favorite vid ever : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEHSapAo3jA
I want the deathstar in LFS
Mercedes 190 not bad idea at all.Wonderfull car.But you can't put it on official patch or add-on.About the cars in the game.I can come up with at least 100 cars that anybody gonna enjoy racing,draging and drifting with. But nobody in the US can do it without risking be fined.
For the Cars i can think 190 2.8 190 Evo2 190 DTM. C 32AMG, C DTM 99, C DTM 03, C DTM 08 and so on just with Mercedes. A lot of cars and a lot of bars in the US only
Thats why you don't call it a Mercedes 190 and you make it just slightly different. That what they did with all the other cars, just look at the XRT, its a Starion, but it looks slightly different and isn't called a Starion.

The video in the first post actualy got me driving the XRR, I'm learning Fern Bay gold with this car.
Id much prefer a sierra cosworth that featurted in the BTCC

This game is crying out for it imo.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHXzrNyMc6I One of the best bits of racing your ever see.

Scawen being British im shocked the RS500 wasn't put in LFS years ago.
Hes letting us all down not representing the BTCC

Nostalgic Touring Cars
(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG