The online racing simulator
IGTC - the video!
(23 posts, started )
IGTC - the video!
w00t w00t
#3 - J@tko
That is truly excellent

I think the music fitted the video very well, and saw our car in there a few times

Great job
Nice.
Very, i mean very nice job ! Estonian Endurance Racers car is very much in movie - i like it !
Nice job, and i saw our car a few times
#7 - XmaX
wooooooooop ^^ Our team only with takeouts. Really Really nice video +1
Really pity that we're not qualificated You've done it well. Saved in Fav

I've downloaded the Video but when i open it with: DivX, WMP, Quicktime, I can only hear the sound
Very nice video!

Kind of a shame about the squished aspect ratio, but very pretty anyway!
Thanks all for the comments, it's great to see that the movie is appreciated. :]

Quote from DeadWolfBones :Very nice video!

Kind of a shame about the squished aspect ratio, but very pretty anyway!

Yea, about that.. I don't know why the aspect ratio looks like that. I've read on youtube that movies should be 1280x720, 16:9 and a bitrate at over 3000kbps to get the best quality, so that's how I'm rendering it. 1280x720, 9000kbps, 16:9 and yet the cars look squished. Oh well, the MQ version available for download is rendered with another codec and the aspect ratio in that file is fine when watched in VLC. :]
Quote from [SWE]RE :Thanks all for the comments, it's great to see that the movie is appreciated. :]

Yea, about that.. I don't know why the aspect ratio looks like that. I've read on youtube that movies should be 1280x720, 16:9 and a bitrate at over 3000kbps to get the best quality, so that's how I'm rendering it. 1280x720, 9000kbps, 16:9 and yet the cars look squished. Oh well, the MQ version available for download is rendered with another codec and the aspect ratio in that file is fine when watched in VLC. :]

What codec are us using to render that aspect ratio? Also, you should contact me next time you do something related to IGTC because I have premade water marks, logos, and somethings I can't release publically at this time, that might be of intrest to you.

Decent video overall. I find that you sometimes use a little to much FOV for my taste, but it looks like you used a little less this time. Just work on the focus a bit and you'll be doing really good.
Quote from BigTime :What codec are us using to render that aspect ratio? Also, you should contact me next time you do something related to IGTC because I have premade water marks, logos, and somethings I can't release publically at this time, that might be of intrest to you.

Decent video overall. I find that you sometimes use a little to much FOV for my taste, but it looks like you used a little less this time. Just work on the focus a bit and you'll be doing really good.

I'm using XviD MPEG-4 codec to render the youtube version of the movie. I always had this problem it seems, never figured it out.

Ah, I would've contacted you about this if I knew you had that kind of material. I will keep this in mind if I decide to do more vids from IGTC.
love the music, camera shots, fast interchanges, pure action
boo for lag scenes and video format (captured in 4:3, posted in 16:9)
it says the video is no longer available on youtube...
and everytime i try to download it, it crashes!!!

any help?
Quote from buck77 :it says the video is no longer available on youtube...
and everytime i try to download it, it crashes!!!

any help?

YouTube link still works for me

Edit: MQ version works too.
No problems here with both Youtube and MQ versions as well.

As to the vid, nice music, nice actions and I think more time & effort would make this vid even better. Keep up your improvement.
Very nice video indeed.
nope!!

nothing til now!!!

saadddd...

i'll try another computer!
looks like to be a GREEEEATT vid, btw!!!!!!

*EDIT*

YOUTUBE WORKED! \o/

Niiiice vid, indeed!!!!!!
Great stuff. The action kept on coming but there was some bad lag which spoiled it somewhat. Oh, and well done for not being tempted to use the pace car lap crash in your video; a lesser man probably would have
Quote from N I K I :(captured in 4:3, posted in 16:9)

Sometimes I wonder what the **** I'm thinking with. :doh:

Yea well, not much to do about that now. Hopefully the squished cars doesn't bother too many eyes. If it does, it's a good trick to get more peeps to download the movie instead. Heh.

Thanks for the comments guys.
Actually, I didn't find the song name anywhere, can you tell me pls?
Quote from Mysho :Actually, I didn't find the song name anywhere, can you tell me pls?

In this Moment - You always believed. :]
Really enjoyed it, at one point i thought hmm a bit to long but it drew me back.

IGTC - the video!
(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG