The online racing simulator
Just three more days
(50 posts, started )
Take alook at my first post, it has all of the files there.
#27 - troy
thanks for the viewer devs, hopefully you can change the little errors on the BF1 before the release
I've already pulled it off your box I'm zipping it up, as I'm afraid that I can't have people streaming or even risk it (sorry its a busy production machine).

Another mirror here guys; http://mirror.theangryangel.co ... nBF1_xvid_360p_5000br.zip
I'm sorting out another 2 as I speak.
Take alook at my first post, it has all of the files there.
What a gay video! It's not ingame, just 3d-render.

Downloaded CMX, going to draw Kamaz skin as usual
Here for you
Attached images
cockpit.jpg
Look at my first post ... It has all of the files there.
3 days!? Ah CRAP! Now I'm definately not going to get my final projects finished! Thanks Scavier! :P heh heh

(Can't wait!)

MAGGOT
A clearer close up of the wheel attached. Cruise????
Attached images
LFS-BF1_wheel_closeup.JPG
This is truly unbeleivable. LFS has just entered the next level. All that hard work is starting to pay off in dividens!
Well i hope the Devs are going to give us a better template for it, the one in the viewer is bloody aweful...
Great news and looking forward to the patch maybe we get a real track at some point also who knows this is best news in long time for sure cant w8 :P
Next update
Attached images
fb1.jpg
-
(ussbeethoven) DELETED by ussbeethoven
Lol ajp71, i would die as a happy man if that would happen
welcome to south city!, this thing handles great!
Attached images
Welcome to South City.jpg
#45 - Jakg
Quote from ussbeethoven :Is it official?

yep!
I... I, uhh, need new pants. I definately think the 3 days' wait won't be bad, but damn, a lot of anticipation from a usually patient individual.
(sorry, english class in America has tought me so many new words that I want to use)
Two questions:
  1. Why does the BF1 has got Cromo R2 tyres in the little rotation vid and original Michelin tyres in the CMX Viewer? Would be interesting. Also it has real ripped tyres (i don't know if ripped is the right translation) in the rendered vid, not in CMX viwer, there we got slicks with rip-textures...
  2. Do these buttons and rotary switches on the BF1 Wheel have any function or are they only eye-candy stuff to let the cockpit look real?
I know, i could "easily" wait just 2 more days for the release, but i CAN'T!
because the little vid is a rendermovie
Quote :Well i hope the Devs are going to give us a better template for it, the one in the viewer is bloody aweful...

i thought i'd go blind when i saw it. Impossible to see. But i still skinned it.

Just three more days
(50 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG