The online racing simulator
Quote from MiniVan :Here's my MIVEC Colt for XFG

Thnx been askin gills 4 ages guess hes very buisy
Quote from cathal50cc :Thnx been askin gills 4 ages guess hes very buisy

No problem man, how's it sound?
I guess gills is sick of all the requests, and maybe he even stopped working on sounds....

Or he is busy working on the sound packs?
he probably just doesn't have the time right now. he's done more than enough so we should take it easy on the requests. plus this thread is getting pretty full, we should probably stop spamming lol. the rb4 guy is an exception though... he deserved it:hihi:
I can't seem to find Gills' Mini sounds for the UF1 and UFR. Can someone upload it here please?
-
(1303s_vortech) DELETED by 1303s_vortech
Hi, i need some engine sounds for xfg and xrg, for example the sound of the audi quatrro, with 5 cylinder engine
Quote from MiniVan :No problem man, how's it sound?

Good good sounds sweet specially when u got the Bass turned up in sound thingy
Quote from G!NhO :I guess gills is sick of all the requests, and maybe he even stopped working on sounds....

Or he is busy working on the sound packs?

Probs i asked ages ago and he was makin 4 every 1 else so i guess he dont like me :weeping:
Quote from Gills4life :It's you. You need patch Z10.

Well this is rather funny cus i got patch Z10 and i can't get the sound for XRG, XFG and FBM to work properly. They sound very strange
Quote from asbjoern :hi gills

coudl you, whenever you have time, do your magic with this sound??

i would like a skyline sound like this for fz5 please, and maybe (just maybe) for xrt, if it isnt too much of a hassle(is that the word?:P)

cya

up up up
The XRR sound in the soundpack sounded pretty bad to me. The recording didn't really like that car! So I played about with some other samples instead and changed it around a bit.
Attached files
XRR_Gills.eng - 310.4 KB - 524 views
Quote from Senninha25 :I can't seem to find Gills' Mini sounds for the UF1 and UFR. Can someone upload it here please?

Unfortunately I forgot to put them in the pack. They were done I just stupidly forgot. Sorry, that will be fixed soon and I shall update you when they are in there.
Gills can you make a nice screaming UFR sound? please
Nice sound Chris*!

and I'm ashamed to say I like that 180. :hide:
I have re-uploaded both packs with UFR, UF1 and XRR sounds.
Quote from danthebangerboy :Me again! Do you think you could make a kind of carburettor suctiony sort of sound for an xfg, like this one > http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=X4yyYh-4TFQ&fmt=18

I know its a short video but its the only one i could find with half decent sound quality, and with the right small carburated car noise. Thanks in advance!

U didnt forget about me did you gills?
I made some sort of rotary sound, tell me what you think.
Attached files
XRR_Rotary.eng - 430 KB - 747 views
hI gills !!

Been busy ??

Would love the 2.0 aaaanyday now

hehe .....

/thanks ^^

//Pwner2.1
Quote from danthebangerboy :U didnt forget about me did you gills?

I'm sorry if it seems like I did forget about you or anyone else. It is not easy coming back to this after taking a break and finding a ton of requests.
I have also realised, even more so than before after dicking around with other sound engines, just how poor the LFS sound engine really is.

Gills' Sound Workshop
(1523 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG