The online racing simulator
Help
(9 posts, started )
Help
i have recently reinstalled my game because of all the skins and un needed stuff like setups.I decided i wanted a fresh start.I assigned all my axis to my G25 and when i turn my wheel it turns on the bar at the bottom way too fast and ive tried LFSMANUAL and i cannot fix this i have set the degrees of rotation correctly.
Check your settings in the Options -> Controller -> Wheel compensation setting. What do you have it set to? And what rotation have you set your wheel to in Windows?
Quote from obsolum :check your settings in the options -> controller -> wheel compensation setting. What do you have it set to?

-
(obsolum) DELETED by obsolum
Quote from Grigg94 :0.51

Try setting it to 0 and see what that does. Make sure the rotation in Windows matches the rotation of the car you choose in LFS.
Quote from obsolum :Try setting it to 0 and see what that does. Make sure the rotation in Windows matches the rotation of the car you choose in LFS.

:S in windows
Way too fast like it turns full lock, as soon as you touch it?

Hmm maybe turn the steering full lock left then full lock right a couple of times.
Quote from Racer325 :Way too fast like it turns full lock, as soon as you touch it?

Hmm maybe turn the steering full lock left then full lock right a couple of times.

Thanks mate it worked, i just have to have a little more patience thanks for your time
No problem
Nvm, late.

Help
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG