The online racing simulator
My New Drift Layout
(8 posts, started )
My New Drift Layout
Just finished it today. it needs some tweaks but i think its pretty good.

tell me what you think
Attached images
Drift Fun.jpg
Dift Fun 2.jpg
Drift Fun 3.jpg
Attached files
AU1_Drift Fun.lyt - 3.7 KB - 631 views
Nice One
Here's my review: the first "circle" is too wide, I (not a professional drifter) just cant make it all the way around without having to gain speed, the rest is wide enough for drifters except the end. Now because you added a start point, you can open the part where the cars normally leave pit.

attached is my first run
Attached files
Dustin_AU1_XRT_4.spr - 75.4 KB - 278 views
Don't you get a bad FPS rate (average below 40) with layouts like this one? With so many objects in the layout, my computer usually ends up running with an average of 20 FPS which makes it pretty hard for me to manuever.

I wonder if this might be normal?
Quote from emreerokyar :Don't you get a bad FPS rate (average below 40) with layouts like this one? With so many objects in the layout, my computer usually ends up running with an average of 20 FPS which makes it pretty hard for me to manuever.

I wonder if this might be normal?

it works fine for my computer. i race/drift alot of autocross layouts and ive never had to bad of a problem
i get the occasional lag storm but i get that on normal servers too
i have also made a quick drift layout on the skid pad, havnt tested it properly but it may just be a bit of fun.
give it a go tell me wot u think, there are two routes.
Attached files
AU2_PROTO.lyt - 1.5 KB - 207 views
Quote from C4R K1NG :i have also made a quick drift layout on the skid pad, havnt tested it properly but it may just be a bit of fun.
give it a go tell me wot u think, there are two routes.

Pics

My New Drift Layout
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG