The online racing simulator
Racing Trucks in LFS
(91 posts, started )
If we got those things, we'd get more crashers in S2 than ever before. Just think about it.
:faint:
this a joke thread right? :chairfall
No, truck racing is serious motorsport and would be serious (fun) for LFS.
Trucks don't race on street circuits, mainly because if you're going fast enough a racing truck can drive over armco. 160 km/h limit or not, 5 tonnes + wall has only one winner.
Quote from scoobyrbac :To you guys over where you live having semi racing might be cool and all but to me having that is just stupid and boring and I would never race them.. The only trucks I would ever race would be the Nascar Craftsman Series type trucks that you can acctually steer and has speed. I know semi's would be a more challenging truck to drive but they dont seem interesting to me.

How do you call a Craftsman Series pick-up, a "truck" ? Nascar with real nascar cars is understandable, but Crafsman Series is just made to make pick-up-owners rednecks watch riced up pick-ups on an oval while drinking Busch Light... How can you call watching 40 pick-ups racing in ovals, with only left-handers, with not even a downshift or a lift-off, interesting ?

My cousin used to drive semis for the summer, and one day I was seating next to him... When the trailer is not attached, the engine is so powerful and torquey that we could match some japanese cars (a supra, obivously stock) at redlights...
And if you want any idea of the cornering power of a truck, just watch the movie Duel, it gives a pretty neat idea.
I find it very good idea...it will be really interesting but I m not sure if tracks in LFS are wide enough for trucks...
however truck races are always interesting
European trucks race around many tracks, Zolder isn't particularly wide, especially since there are alot of chicanes so, if they can race there then I'd like to think they can race anywhere.
Truck rally! But yea, we could use some more tracks before though like Pearce said.
Quote from mribrahimali :[hairpins will be out of the question], and so would skid correction

With all the weight over the front wheels and 1200bhp through the back, they powerslide *really* well should you want to.

Racing Trucks in LFS
(91 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG