The online racing simulator
4Sight Skin Renders
(6 posts, started )
4Sight Skin Renders
#2 - Don
Quote from Don :wouldnt it be easier not to create new thread for it but post it here? http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=104

No it wouldn't.
I posted it in the 3D Renders forum. Why create a 3D Renders post within a 3D Renders forum and get everyone to post there. ??

It is in the right section so there is no problem with it. Thanks for your contribution though. It was slightly amusing.
Quote from Don :wouldnt it be easier not to create new thread for it but post it here? http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=104

Quote :No it wouldn't.
I posted it in the 3D Renders forum. Why create a 3D Renders post within a 3D Renders forum and get everyone to post there. ??

Man what is it with this guy 'Don'? He tries to squash every single thread- goes into it and says the same thing every time.

I am just checking out renders- which all look great BTW.. But this Don guy thinks he owns the place.. sheesh.

I like having the renders in their own thread- it makes it MUCH easier and is a LOT more organized.
#5 - Don
Quote from BWX232 :Man what is it with this guy 'Don'? He tries to squash every single thread- goes into it and says the same thing every time.

I am just checking out renders- which all look great BTW.. But this Don guy thinks he owns the place.. sheesh.

I like having the renders in their own thread- it makes it MUCH easier and is a LOT more organized.

stop lying, thank you.
all i wanted was one thread in which would be all renders posted, so when someone who is interested in it, comes and can look at them from first post to last post and doesnt have to open 18 threads to see all renders.

and it is different than with skins - because you come to skins section if you look for skin for a certain car (usually), but you come to render section to look at all renders and you dont (usually) mind if there is fxo or gtt on it.

and what about edited screenshots? we put them all in one thread, omg. you gotta create threads "gti edited screenshots","rb4 edited screenshots" etc?
Quote from Don :stop lying, thank you.
all i wanted was one thread in which would be all renders posted, so when someone who is interested in it, comes and can look at them from first post to last post and doesnt have to open 18 threads to see all renders.

and it is different than with skins - because you come to skins section if you look for skin for a certain car (usually), but you come to render section to look at all renders and you dont (usually) mind if there is fxo or gtt on it.

and what about edited screenshots? we put them all in one thread, omg. you gotta create threads "gti edited screenshots","rb4 edited screenshots" etc?

This isn't a gallery this is a forum. Enough said.

4Sight Skin Renders
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG