The online racing simulator
FormulaD1 AU_1 Champions Layout!
(27 posts, closed, started )

Poll : Do you like this layout

No - Bit confusing GTFO!
Yes - Brilliant Drift track ROFL!
First Ever D1 Championship Layout for Public use.

There are many twists, turns, and black-spots.

Have nice days drifting or somthing in that description!

JOR5zDrifter
Attached images
Drift2.jpg
Drift3.jpg
Drift4.jpg
Drift1.jpg
Drift5.jpg
Drift6.jpg
Close Call.jpg
Attached files
AU1_Formula.lyt - 3.8 KB - 610 views
How did you use the XRT here, i dont know how you obtained that, could you tell me and the forum please, we'd really appreciated if you shared this with us
#3 - J@tko
Or slightly more to the point how he got the AX layout.....
?
Im using my mates account cause hes on holiday at the moment
#5 - G!NhO
Not allowed...

post with his account instead
Oh common!
You can't really expect to post licenced content with a demo account and not be called out on it, can you?
OH MY!
it is true.....

i would rly wanna try this layout... >< :cry:

*running of to my neighbour wich haves s2*
LOL

and thanks for trying this layout!

Well im screwd

DOING!
Relax, No problem!
Its a really cool layout!
Dont mind those trolls.
Thanks Vinny,

Thanks for the feed back

Has u polled yt?
Yeah sure, I polled positive
G!NhO - oh please why you
Confusing
Ohw im getting sick of these Demo guys getting banned! :wtf2:
Quote from JOR5zDrifter :G!NhO - oh please why you
Confusing

eh what?

its not that you are a demo racer, but i just dont like the layout so i voted "no"...
Quote from Vinnylegends :Ohw im getting sick of these Demo guys getting banned! :wtf2:

Thats the most stupid point of 2009 on this forum, well done mate, you've raised your bar of idiocracy,
Quote from Vinnylegends :Ohw im getting sick of these Demo guys getting banned! :wtf2:

Same here. Somebody give them a few more brain cells and make them stop posting licenced content on the forum.
Quote from pacesetter :Thats the most stupid point of 2009 on this forum, well done mate, you've raised your bar of idiocracy,

Shows that your all weird. And because someone is Demo means to you theire noobs and idiots. You were also a Demo driver once!
Quote from Vinnylegends :Shows that your all weird. And because someone is Demo means to you theire noobs and idiots. You were also a Demo driver once!

But we didn't post layouts or pictures of S1/S2 cars/tracks. Is that so hard to understand?
Quote from Vinnylegends :Shows that your all weird. And because someone is Demo means to you theire noobs and idiots. You were also a Demo driver once!

Emmm no....... cos he posted S2 content, and anyway, i was never a demoer . but i never disrespect them, he just broke the rules,
Quote from pacesetter :Emmm no....... cos he posted S2 content, and anyway, i was never a demoer . but i never disrespect them, he just broke the rules,

You were, You were Demo before you unlucked the game...
Quote from Vinnylegends :You were, You were Demo before you unlucked the game...

oh funnnyyyy fellaaa, i admire you, you always raise that very-hard-to-reach bar of idiocracy, whats your IQ vinny -129?
Quote from pacesetter :oh funnnyyyy fellaaa, i admire you, you always raise that very-hard-to-reach bar of idiocracy, whats your IQ vinny -129?

No -132 actually
This thread is closed

(27 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG