The online racing simulator
Quote from Mp3 Astra :WHY?!?!? It's always about freaking dinner with you... What the hell do you eat to make yourself miss out on so many events? It'd better be lovingly cooked scallops with caviar followed by roasted King Penguin with a whiskey sauce and peas grown by the Prince of Wales. Crikey mate, just ask your family to put it in the oven on low heat so you can eat it later.

Yes it was lovely thank you

At least I'm not as bad as Michael...
Quote from Mp3 Astra :WHY?!?!? It's always about freaking dinner with you... What the hell do you eat to make yourself miss out on so many events? It'd better be lovingly cooked scallops with caviar followed by roasted King Penguin with a whiskey sauce and peas grown by the Prince of Wales. Crikey mate, just ask your family to put it in the oven on low heat so you can eat it later.

sounds like british food to me
Quote from J@tko :Oh yes Mr Ward and Mr O'Keefe - I see you've been calculating your driver distance very well

I drove an hour and 30 minutes and Tommy did 30 minutes when he was done at H2H..
Quote from racer hero :I drove an hour and 30 minutes and Tommy did 30 minutes when he was done at H2H..

TBH I was actually referring to the tracker and the 75% rule

Also interesting how the tracker seems to think we're the only car in the 3rd sector at the moment

EDIT: Can we have extra brownie points for being the first team ever to have a driver compete in an endurance race wearing a tuxedo?
only to be seen how should not be driving
car # 09 L. Junior under the blue flag in accident with car # 22 G. Djordjevic on 3 place in lap 54 (99) sector 3 ...

download
A piece from #25 Advanced Drivers now

We practiced moderately hard for the event, at least so we think. We had a diversified roster with each driver having the upper hand over the other two in some aspect and our race set was great as well. We want to thank the ZION and Lublin-Muroc teams for joint practice :fence: Below follows our story.

On race day, so soon as we illegally went into posession of the server password, we were able to join the event in which we had high hopes. As it turned out later, our hopes were far too high Zamer qualified very well, in 7th position, though he had hoped for a better time (like many others). Our frustration started with a drive-through for cutting the pit exit lines during quali. We can't deny our fault, but we don't understand why we were the only one of a few teams doing this that got a penalty. We just don't like the inconsistency and a really low low cut-detection threshold, but there's nothing we can do – we cut and we're punished and nobody said that everyone must be punished – only those caught.

OK, Dominik is on the grid with some really low number of fps (first time with so many cars ahead) and as the cars begin to roll, he encounters some problems with evaluating distance and speed of the cars ahead, knocking a few in the back – sorry guys, this was the matter of fps, not our driver's bad intentions or clumsiness. All of a sudden, we realize we still have the R2s on (the DT made our brains fade) and so we pit and join the rear end.

The race is constantly giving us more reasons for frustration. Cars at the back of the grid lose control every now and then, making us lose these few places that Dominik made up the laps before. Due to this, we are experiencing multiple deja vu-s, swapping places with „that damn orange FXR” . Zamer also spins one car in chicane 1, but this is again due to low fps – big sorry to the RSR team

On lap 26, Zamer's G25 decides to give the shifter some holiday treatment as he tries to slide into T1. A safety car follows and this is it for us. :ambulance Congratulations to all those who finished! :checkered

At least we will be remembered as "that damned pink car", so, in some way, our race was a marketing success
#57 - XmaX
Question: How much teams can qualificate ?

Max
Quote from XmaX :Question: How much teams can qualificate ?

Max

I think it's 9 Teams from this qualification race. The rest go in order on the Waiting List

(And if there's any truly hopeless teams then they don't go on the list at all )
I just want to say, GREAT work ADMIN's and great RACE for all teams.

It's not easy job to pick 9 teams for IGTC. Teams I wish you a lot a luck to enter in IGTC.

See you at track!

With regards,
Srdjan VAMPIRE Milasinovic
Founder of SHDTeam
Quote from J@tko :TBH I was actually referring to the tracker and the 75% rule

Also interesting how the tracker seems to think we're the only car in the 3rd sector at the moment

EDIT: Can we have extra brownie points for being the first team ever to have a driver compete in an endurance race wearing a tuxedo?

Lol yeah 74.5%. Perfect. xD
Thank IGTC for allowing us to join in this event. We really enjoyed.

Success for all teams, just wait for the decision.

Quote from J@tko :

... and #9 (Timo says sorry for the contact when he overtook you - I put that on IRC but I doubt any of you were there)

J@tko

Don't worry about that

Quote from DJOLE 011 :
only to be seen how should not be driving

car # 09 L. Junior under the blue flag in accident with car # 22 G. Djordjevic on 3 place in lap 54 (99) sector 3 ...

download

We realy sorry. Júnior has had an off track and maybe that influenced the maneuver.
Anyway sorry
Quote from HL_Nano :We realy sorry. Júnior has had an off track and maybe that influenced the maneuver.
Anyway sorry

No problem. We do not complain, but only showed what happened-keep racing
Well RSR had an eventful race to say the least
After being involved in the start crash we needed to pit so Boogle could repair the car. In the pits we encountered a problem we have never seen in LFS before The game kept repairing and repairing and repairing the car. We finally had to instruct Boogle to disconnect and Jaybee joined up. This lost us a couple of laps After this the rest of the race was spent trying to gain some time back and not interfere with the racers laps up on us.
Very nice to compete in such a well organized event. And if we don't get in this year we now have a few more things on our "Race Preparation List."
Quote from Toddshooter :[....] we encountered a problem we have never seen in LFS before The game kept repairing and repairing and repairing the car. [.....]

Well, this remembers me to an incident we had. We were up to pit and swap the drivers. Everything went fine, until... until the swap should happen. But nothing happened. I was still in control of the car, and drove off out spot. I already started yelling why has this to happen in such a race??? We did this hundred times before without problems. Then all the sudden near the pit exit i got kicked out of the car and i saw the car in the TV camera scracthing along the barrier. What the f***? Then the car accelerated and I realized that Trekker took it over. He was most propably smashing his wheel and swearing and got totally surprised about the sudden switch . We were totally fuzzy for a lap or so . Most propably this happened because someone connecting/disconnecting in the same moment.

So, is that crazy enough?
Quote from GabbO :Well, this remembers me to an incident we had. We were up to pit and swap the drivers. Everything went fine, until... until the swap should happen. But nothing happened. I was still in control of the car, and drove off out spot. I already started yelling why has this to happen in such a race??? We did this hundred times before without problems. Then all the sudden near the pit exit i got kicked out of the car and i saw the car in the TV camera scracthing along the barrier. What the f***? Then the car accelerated and I realized thet Trekker took it over. He was most propably smashing his wheel and swearing and got totally surprised about the sudden switch . We were totally fuzzy for a lap or so . Most propably this happened because someone connecting/disconnecting in the same moment.

Yeah, I've seen this happen before as well. Very odd, and probably lag-related.
Quote from GabbO :Well, this remembers me to an incident we had. We were up to pit and swap the drivers. Everything went fine, until... until the swap should happen. But nothing happened. I was still in control of the car, and drove off out spot. I already started yelling why has this to happen in such a race??? We did this hundred times before without problems. Then all the sudden near the pit exit i got kicked out of the car and i saw the car in the TV camera scracthing along the barrier. What the f***? Then the car accelerated and I realized thet Trekker took it over. He was most propably smashing his wheel and swearing and got totally surprised about the sudden switch . We were totally fuzzy for a lap or so . Most propably this happened because someone connecting/disconnecting in the same moment.

Yes we have done hundreds of driver changes before and never an issue. But this damage repair hang up was a first Ah well you live and learn I guess.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG