The online racing simulator
Super Bowl XLIII
(53 posts, started )
Super Bowl XLIII
Gooooooo steelers
Lol theres the official football thread already but oh well.

Getting ready to watch; Popcorn, pepsi, shower and GO STEELERS foam finger.
-
(D.Zanetti) DELETED by D.Zanetti
of all the things to be p1ssed about on the BBC your p1ssed at the SuperBowl! How about the continual DREADFUL 'new comedy' they paste on our screens overy other week! I can't take another 2-bit sitcom

let's place foottttbbaaaalll
Kiiiiick off!!!!
HandEgg time!
just saw the 3D stuff and it was cool lol the lizrard kissed my face ;p who else saw the 3D part
WOW What an Interception...100Yards

GO STEELERS!
I still want arizona to win... GO crapdinals! lol you can do it!!:bowdown::static::yipee:

Some money for the ref... :Handshake
i want cardinals to win...
lol steelers all day baby
Steelers ftw. Steelers had it before even showing up. Its all theirs.

Arizona has no chance... lol.
I just can't get into this game, it seems the main events are the adverts and half time show, and the game is insignificant in comparison. The worst part is the adverts are the best bit, yet we don't get them on the BBC coverage.
Arizona's failing hard, but who thought they were going to win anyways
arizona is winning
steelers are winning again
yup.......
.. (T.T)
Wasn't expecting such a fight from Arizona, they did well. Steelers were destined to get it though. xD
i dont like steelers, they already won...
Excellent game. Congrats to the Cardinals for a well-fought match, but it was the Steelers' all the way.
What a game! Cards should've won it, they put up a hell of a fight.

That last play was such BULLSH!T... they should've reviewed it in the booth. It looked like forward movement to me and should've been an incomplete pass.

Ohh well, DA BEARS next year!
Yeah, one of our commentators got quite worked up about that... It was basically the same thing as just before halftime, and that was overturned to an incomplete pass after review... Anyway, the Cardinals lost the game because of their penalties... They lost an entire field length with those stupid actions...

They couldn't have made the second half any more exciting if they'd scripted it...
Meh steeler's should'nt have won. All the fights that could have started by their players, and they still win?
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I just can't get into this game, it seems the main events are the adverts and half time show, and the game is insignificant in comparison. The worst part is the adverts are the best bit, yet we don't get them on the BBC coverage.

Same here.

The game goes for 3 seconds, then there's a 3 minute break just for 3 more seconds of the game. WTF?
That last play should have been instant replayed, just as a belt and braces measure. British coverage of football is rather amusing, cutting to and from the studio to the NBC feed.

We don't have our own commentators (well, we do for radio), just Mssrs Michaels and Madden ... what were everyone else's local commentators like? It would be interesting to hear Mike Carlson do an actual colour commentary ...

Super Bowl XLIII
(53 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG