The online racing simulator
join me in a server. you name it and i will join. ill have a SS up in no time.
i7 is not core 2
park your car in the SS. you got xfire?
Quote from white92talontsi :join me in a server. you name it and i will join. ill have a SS up in no time.
i7 is not core 2

i7 is going to be 15-25% quicker than 45nm C2Q clock for clock, at most. It's not going to be getting you double the frames (even taking your 4GHz clocks into account).
do you own an i7 rig? I do. i have also owned a few(4) core 2 rigs. i know the differences.
Quote from white92talontsi :do you own an i7 rig? I do. i have also owned a few(4) core 2 rigs. i know the differences.

I have the ability to read benchmarks and make logical conclusions from a lot of amassed data. You insulting me doesn't make your assertion any more valid. Post a video up as proof and I'll give you a round of applause.
wow so now i have to go buy a new camera just so you can see my monitor.
any other way of doing this? is there a way to get the SPR replay to play in something?
i think both your actual penises are microscopic
?
:-)) nice puter!

but can you tell the difference between 500 and 1000fps?
well i guess not because according to these guys i am a liar and a fake.
Quote from white92talontsi :well i guess not because according to these guys i am a liar and a fake.

I also have 900-1000fps on Drag strip u nub. And I have a E8500 3,2ghz.

Make a shot on South city. I'm 100% sure that 500FPS is max when there is a car in sight.
Quote from white92talontsi :intel core i7 920 at 4ghz.
2 evga gtx295's in SLI(quad SLI)
all that is needed to be known.
No tweaks, no hacks no editing. This is my 3dmark vantage run from today

Sorry for that question but you have a life??
He have NASA computer and only on LFS at all.
Poor edit
Its over 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Attached images
over9000.jpg
do i have a life? yep i sure do. and if this is the way this forum is then i will no longer post anything on this forum.
I've been playing this game since its introduction and never really posted much on the forum. and i do come in here and post something and get bashed for it...
Im running a pentium 4 2.53 ghz CPU, 1024MB DDR RAM, 2x pioneer DVR-116d DVD/RW drives (IDE) a bog standard 80GB hard disk (also IDE) and the AGP version of the ATI Radeon HD2600 Pro (512mb) As you can see, not very good FPS at all. Considering i was running at about 25-30 with my old mx440 card makes the performance of this card seem even more rubbish.
Attached images
my fps.jpg
Quote from Takumi_lfs :I also have 900-1000fps on Drag strip u nub. And I have a E8500 3,2ghz.

Make a shot on South city. I'm 100% sure that 500FPS is max when there is a car in sight.

Yes you are right. Did i ever say anywhere in my post where i was getting 1000 FPS all the time??
On south city i made a lap around in car and it stayed at 500FPS except in 1 part that it dropped to 333.3 for a second then back to 500.
Also i didnt build this rig for LFS. I compete on my local forum i frequent
http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?t=593713
Thanks for ruining my thread. Anyways, did anyone even try it? >.>
Thanks! My FPS was increased by 10-20 FPS
Quote from Flame CZE :Thanks! My FPS was increased by 10-20 FPS

No problemo.

Quote from danthebangerboy :Im running a pentium 4 2.53 ghz CPU, 1024MB DDR RAM, 2x pioneer DVR-116d DVD/RW drives (IDE) a bog standard 80GB hard disk (also IDE) and the AGP version of the ATI Radeon HD2600 Pro (512mb) As you can see, not very good FPS at all. Considering i was running at about 25-30 with my old mx440 card makes the performance of this card seem even more rubbish.

You need to turn the AF/AA off, that might increase it. I have never tried this guide on an ATi card, but you're free to try! I don't see what harm it would do.
#47 - Jakg
Quote from amp88 :LFS is very heavily dependent on CPU power not on graphics. It also only uses a single core. I've never seen more than ~550 fps claimed so your 1000 is highly suspect. Take a video of the FPS display...a screenshot isn't very good proof.

As i've proved before - you can get 1000 FPS even with a 2.8 GHz core 2 (albeit on low detail) - LFS is limited to 1000 FPS, or 333.3 FPS in top-down view.

I've posted the screenshots before...
Bumpage!

Nobody seems interested in this thread, but i thank the people who have tried my guide and saw an increase in performance.

So please, keep the comments coming people!
I'm using Radeon card.
Quote from PioneerLv :I'm using Radeon card.

You should try it. I was told it wouldn't have any effect on an ATi card, but i really don't see what it would do.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG