The online racing simulator
Come back of F2
(11 posts, started )
Come back of F2
It's nothing like the original Formula 2 - it's Super Formula Palmer Audi, really. As for the drivers involved, it looks like Andy Soucek will run away with it ...
Having looked at some of the grid I am not overly excited.

The real pick is Jason Moore. He won FPA last year, and is a class act that could come in under the radar.

I really dislike the sharing of data. I feel this is not the way to develop a driver. For example in LFS how many people on here really KNOW how to set up a car. There is only a select few who can.

Drivers on sims can get all the data, and replay vids they wish but even if you can get a WR your not really learning anything. Put that driver in a situation where he has to start from scratch and he are lost.

I like some parts of F2, but I wouldn't get carried away with it in terms of quality. There's some good drivers in there but it needs a few years
Well... Old news. But nice!
Nice
Quote from Intrepid :Having looked at some of the grid I am not overly excited.

The real pick is Jason Moore. He won FPA last year, and is a class act that could come in under the radar.

I really dislike the sharing of data. I feel this is not the way to develop a driver. For example in LFS how many people on here really KNOW how to set up a car. There is only a select few who can.

Drivers on sims can get all the data, and replay vids they wish but even if you can get a WR your not really learning anything. Put that driver in a situation where he has to start from scratch and he are lost.

I like some parts of F2, but I wouldn't get carried away with it in terms of quality. There's some good drivers in there but it needs a few years

All i read was that sharing of data is optional and no driver is forced to give it away. I see nothing wrong with that.
i think it's great, more racing, more fun.
Quote from sil3ntwar :All i read was that sharing of data is optional and no driver is forced to give it away. I see nothing wrong with that.

Yep, I have now just read that. I imagine there was some protest at suggestions of forcing drivers to share data. This is very good news. What driver in their right mind would share their data though?
You never know, a unknown might run away with the series this year. Always an outside chance.
too expancive , go drive a1gp its the f1 ferrari from the same year and it cost 20.000 euro less.

why spending that lots of money on a williams, that not even became 3rd that year

but apart form this the concept sound okey for me,
and what about gp2 that one is going to lose, in other words is going down i think

Come back of F2
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG