The online racing simulator
2009 DFZ EBISU Drift Performance Video.
(16 posts, started )
Cool video!
Altough a little bit more action and it would be more fun to watch
getting too repetetive quite too soon. You should have mede it shorter, OR you should have done something nobody has done before. There were way too many drift videos before
Quote from squidhead :There were way too many drift videos before

That's the big problem I see. Most racing videos have a point to them, rather it be related to a team, event, league, hotlap, etc. Drift videos on the other hand typically lack direction, and after a while it's like watching two people you've never heard of, twin over, and over, and over again. About the only drift videos I even care for anymore are the ones related to drift events, or if Lynce made it.

Back to the point at hand... This video isn't really bad or anything, it's just a bit repetitive. Overall it's a fairly decent video, it could just use some more direction.
I'm not a big fan of drifting, but the vid was pretty nice But at around 4:30min the mouse cursor shows up.. that was a pretty big turnoff for me..
#6 - J.I.T
i didnt know when they make this movie i think it is reasonably well-made movie.

but, in lfs forum, as squidhead said, most of new movies are drifting kinds.

maybe reason is more easy to impress than other type movie.

that's not a only this movie's problem.
(and kookoory, i already knew about him, his team is kind of drift team

:: conclusion ::
i think this movie reasonably good, but little bit long. that's true

good luck guys.
Ace combat music as the backing track?
Respect lost, that song is such a nobel peice of music and to use it for a drifting music, it doesnt work and even if it were to work it never will.

Other then the music turn off, the drifting was ok.
Nice drifts and nice video.
Cool video only if im not mistaken you used this song many times before
possible to get the layout? looks amazing!

great video too
#11 - GALY
I don´t enjoy drifters but this video is really nice with the music together and the scenes are pretty cool
Quote from DK3X7MJ :I have a question. As we can see these are XRG cars and those cars I think don't have this http://upload.lfsmanual.net/wiki/Image:Wtfak.JPG ,but in this video there is.
So can anyone explain me what the hell ?

XRT's... And it's a mod that's been closed from downloading for months.

Those are some of the best skins i ever seen. O.O
:O WoW the picture is so clear, and the drifts are amazing, great job
Sweet drift video ... me as sort off demo drifter (attempting to lol) likes this video very much. Sort off teaching movies for me.

(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG