The online racing simulator
Scale plastic modelling, anyone do it?
(32 posts, started )
This was the last thing I built/painted.
I had already stopped with Warhammer but decided to finish this one before I stopped for good.

http://s43.photobucket.com/alb ... mp;current=Doom-Divea.jpg

My own Goblin Doom Diver (Named Doom Divah)

Basicly it's a bunch of goblins who has taken a cannon from the empire.
Put some bat wings on snotlings and armed them with a spear and then shoot them out of the cannon.
Also they have taken clothes, those stick you use for loading it and a gun.
Altough their interlligence isnt so high so all they do is wave it in the air and scream.

And I build car models too, altough I never finish them =)

Last car model (project thread, and ofcourse not finished).

http://scaleracers.inventforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=4359
Quote from Crashgate3 :Whats wrong with them? The new plastics look better than even a lot of the old metal stuff, and certainly miles better than the old plastic kits.

I prefer the old multiple piece space marines, you could customize them with green stuff and create some really cool looking models. The 5 piece versions you can't do that with really.
Looks cool , I've got a few hundred bikes in a box in a wardrobe somewhere :P
I'll have to upload a picture some time
I did some modelling some years ago, we had a big Märklin model railway in the cellar I build with my brother and my dad. I did some scale planes too, but notjing serious.
Some years later, when a friend of mine started building a lot of Warhammer 40k stuff (Tau and Dark Eldar), we often sat together, him painting his figures and tanks and me building stuff out of the scrap parts
Attached images
PICT1001.JPG
PICT1020.JPG
PICT1045.JPG
You Barstewards....every single one of you.

just got me one of these to do.....I will never have a social life for the next couple of weeks now (first to say I didn't have one joins the list)
Quote from ACCAkut :I did some modelling some years ago, we had a big Märklin model railway in the cellar I build with my brother and my dad. I did some scale planes too, but notjing serious.
Some years later, when a friend of mine started building a lot of Warhammer 40k stuff (Tau and Dark Eldar), we often sat together, him painting his figures and tanks and me building stuff out of the scrap parts

that is awesome
MEGABUMP.

So I got back into Warhammer 40K this week. The first model is almost finished. Yes I am the slowest painter in the world.

Scale plastic modelling, anyone do it?
(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG